Petrol lawnmowers to be banned

Looks like petrol lawnmowers are next on the chopping block :open_mouth: nytimespost.com/petrol-lawn … no-excuse/ I’ve been using the leccy fly mow myself lately instead of my petrol mower because of the price of fuel, It’ll end up on ebay before much longer.

“Petrol lawn mowers to be banned” you say. Then provide a link to an article that says nothing of the sort…

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:
“Petrol lawn mowers to be banned” you say. Then provide a link to an article that says nothing of the sort…

Fat fingers the title was missing a question mark.

lancpudn:

Roymondo:

Did the same fat fingers then go on to type “Looks like petrol lawnmowers are next on the chopping block”? What did you intend to write?

Roymondo:

lancpudn:

Roymondo:

Did the same fat fingers then go on to type “Looks like petrol lawnmowers are next on the chopping block”? What did you intend to write?

Who’s pi$$ed in your cornflakes this morning you pedantic get?.

Its time to tell these control freaks to do one.I wouldn’t be without my 140cc mower and four stroke strimmer even at 5 quid per litre for the right fuel.
The irony when these climate scum are happy with chainsaws being used to chop down trees for biomass.

What a crock of hypocritical ■■■■

I shouldn’t use my 149cc petrol mover for 10 mins every other week, 6 months of the year due to the climate crisis.

But it’s fine for thousands of aeroplanes to fly continuously, with no restrictions every single day? Really?

The CC is clearly a ■■■■■■■■ exvuse to justify more and more control measures.

I’ll continue to use my 4 stroke mower and my 2 stroke outboard as much as i possibly can for as long as I can.

We are having our dicks pulled over this, make no mistake.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk