What happened to Deady2012?

Hi Guys, i used to watch deady2012 on youtube as i found his truck vlogs entertaining, but suddenly he just stopped vlogging a few months ago. Does anyone on here know the real truth about why he stopped? theres lots rumours that he got caught drink driving.

I’ve never watched his videos and probably never will but after seeing your post I looked him up and he hasn’t stopped posting, his last post was 4 hours ago and he’s posted videos 5 days ago and and 9 days ago and two weeks ago.

All I ever really seen him do was bash other YouTube vlog type people via the medium of… his own YouTube vlog… comes across as a bit of a cocky mouthpiece in his latter vids.

Having said that speculating on whys and wherefores doesn’t do anyone any good.

I stopped following him after he just randomly bashed Hayley’s channel. His content seem to take a bit of a dive after that.
Now I just follow Except for Access and sometimes watch a few of Hayl’s blogs.

Mateof mine (honest :unamused:) became aware of him being on another “adult” video channel.
No hamsters were harmed in the making of said videos, but it wasn’t a pretty site :grimacing:

mickymidas:
Mateof mine (honest :unamused:) became aware of him being on another “adult” video channel.
No hamsters were harmed in the making of said videos, but it wasn’t a pretty site :grimacing:

Do tell

Nearly there again:

mickymidas:

Do tell

Allegedly came across him (pun intended) on Xhamster, video’s of him and a close personal friend, getting very close and personal in what looks like a camper type van.
Not a lot left to the imagination apparently, and no pixilation. :open_mouth:

mickymidas:

Nearly there again:

mickymidas:

Do tell

Allegedly came across him (pun intended) on Xhamster, video’s of him and a close personal friend, getting very close and personal in what looks like a camper type van.
Not a lot left to the imagination apparently, and no pixilation. :open_mouth:

he is training to be a plumber, very likely be top agency plumber in the next few months,

Sent from my HP Chromebook 11 G5 using Tapatalk

If you watch his latest vlog, why you will hate the HGV industry, that should tell you exactly where he’s gone and why. Used to enjoy his vlogs and honesty into the industry but has now totally lost the plot. I mean you admit you are now taking steroids while being sat in a company truck with full branding in view and then wonder why they don’t want you back there again. I certainly wouldn’t want him on the road with me

Jimjam81:
If you watch his latest vlog, why you will hate the HGV industry, that should tell you exactly where he’s gone and why. Used to enjoy his vlogs and honesty into the industry but has now totally lost the plot. I mean you admit you are now taking steroids while being sat in a company truck with full branding in view and then wonder why they don’t want you back there again. I certainly wouldn’t want him on the road with me

Last I saw was a clickbait 5 min April fools joke saying he was quitting but actually not.

AnotherDriver:
Hi Guys, i used to watch deady2012 on youtube as i found his truck vlogs entertaining, but suddenly he just stopped vlogging a few months ago. Does anyone on here know the real truth about why he stopped? theres lots rumours that he got caught drink driving.

I heard on the grapevine he was done for drink&drugs on way home from the pub on his days off and lost hes license got suspended on the spot until court proceedings which will defo be a 5 to 10 yr ban if this is the case.