The SPEEDSHOP.

Just discovered this, it was episode 3 last night on BBC 2, but you can catch ithe full series on the I pIayer.
It features a guy called Titch Cormack, an ex Special Forces operator, biker,.and engineering enthusiast,in his workshop with a couple of ex Army guys running a business.

First episode him and his team make a sidecar in their workshop on Poole harbour, for an ex Marine mate who suffered life changing injuries in Afghan, paralysed from neck down,.a permanent tube in his neck, attached to a ventilator fixed to bottom of his wheelchair, poor sod is in a hell of a state.
The guy was an adrenaline junkie,.who wants to experience speed on a bike again,.and like all these disabled vets, he shows a positive attitude that does not let his condition stop him doing things…deffo worth watching.
In another episode they refurbish a knackered old mountain rescue Land Rover .
It’s a bit like Guy Martin’s programmes but imo better.
Check it out.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000dbc9

I saw the beeb website had an interview with ‘titch’ but Ive not seen the show before.

i used to volunteer with ‘The Bike Experience’ some years back but sadly when covid came the already tight financial situation became untenable, it would be nice to think some time in the future it might be able to run again. Witnessing someone riding again after a life changing injury or for the first time overcoming a disability was always a very moving moment.

m.facebook.com/TeamTBEX/