Celebrity snuff its 2022

R.I.P. Meat Loaf…age 74 :frowning:

He played a brilliant haulage boss in the underrated film Black Dog with Patrick Swayze as his driver.

carryfast-yeti:
R.I.P. Meat Loaf…age 74 :frowning:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

RIP Marvin Aday.

Seen him in concert ■■■■■■■ amazing he took one of his backing singers to do dead ringer for !ove …she was better than Cher.Rock in peace Meatloaf enjoyed your music Ray

Barry Cryer a mainstay of British comedy since the 50’s and a massive influence on many comedians since

Mazzer2:
Barry Cryer a mainstay of British comedy since the 50’s and a massive influence on many comedians since

A comic genius that guy I was a big fan.
He wrote routines for them all,.Morecambe and Wise,.2 Ronnie’s,. Ken Dodd and the odd gag for Billy Connoly…he started his carreer same place as Brucie, so that was a (Brucie) bonus. :smiley:

Anybody remember the 70s show he hosted…'‘Jokers Wild’ ?
No?
Ok just me then. :blush: :smiley:

Love Thy Neighbour star Jack Smethurst 89… aka Eddie Booth

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

robroy:

Mazzer2:

He wrote routines for them all,.Morecambe and Wise,.2 Ronnie’s,. Ken Dodd and the odd gag for Billy Connoly…he started his carreer same place as Brucie, so that was a (Brucie) bonus. :smiley:

No?

BBC R4 18hr30 Thurs tribute prog to Hamish

bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0014j7t

Franglais:

robroy:

Mazzer2:

No?

BBC R4 18hr30 Thurs tribute prog to Hamish

bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0014j7t

Cheers for that Frangers mate…,.it’ll be summet to listen to on the I player running back up on Saturday after the usual.Gary Davies Sounds of the 80s,.and Chris Moyles podcast on Radio X. :wink: :smiley:

Olive from on the Buses actress Anna Karen

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Olive from on the Buses actress Anna Karen

Anna Karen was very heavily made up in “On the Buses” including having padded cheeks and her role was as a plain, frumpy and dowdy bus conductress and downtrodden wife but in reality she was a bit of a babe.

RIP Sally Kellerman aka Hot lips Houlihan from the M.A.S.H. TV series. She died from Dementia aged 84.

lancpudn:
RIP Sally Kellerman aka Hot lips Houlihan from the M.A.S.H. TV series. She died from Dementia aged 84.

Not quite…
Sally Kellerman was in the original film, but Loretta Swit was in the TV series.
Loretta Swit (born in the same year) is still with us.

Gary Brooker. One of the all time classics. So different from what else was in the charts in 1967.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6AaRtQFn5Y

Shane Warne and Rodney Marsh

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:

There’s something wrong when a fit 52 yr old dies of a heart attack. (Glad I haven’t had the [emoji382])

stu675:

rearaxle:

There’s something wrong when a fit 52 yr old dies of a heart attack. (Glad I haven’t had the [emoji382])

in January this year,he was saying Australia was right to ban Novak Djokovic from that Country for not having the …

carryfast-yeti:

stu675:

rearaxle:

in January this year,he was saying Australia was right to ban Novak Djokovic from that Country for not having the …

Fit footballers are having heart attacks on the field.
Here are 4 sportsbrief.com/football/4260-t … h-playing/
And
youtube.com/watch?v=u1b7Aab3e9s
youtube.com/watch?v=58ZQTe9Et88
youtube.com/watch?v=DU_i0ZzIV5U

The invasion of Ukraine comes after Putin and the Russian Army have had their Covid jabs!!
Coincidence or What!!!

rearaxle:

Had to Gooogle that, not being a cricket fan I thought you meant Rodney Marsh the ex footballer.

^^^ I’ve just sent you the WhatsApp of what killed him. Fitting way for a legend to go out imo.