Transgender crossing

This guy usually zeroes in on bigger issues generally but can this possibly be real?
youtu.be/hte4uZYi8NM

Freaks, what is this world coming to when they are all bending over backwards to say that this type of thing is not only accepted but welcomed. Just men with ■■■■ and nothing is going to change that

Sigh…… wish I had ■■■■ of my own. Would’ve saved me two houses and a small fortune over the years.

Link won’t work.
Have they out of dinghies and rubber boats?

the maoster:
Sigh…… wish I had ■■■■ of my own. Would’ve saved me two houses and a small fortune over the years.

As the old saying goes “ if it’s got ■■■■ or tyres it’s gonna be trouble “

Blimey, Paul Joseph Watson, I’d forgotten about that numpty. I’d assumed he was dead or had been kidnapped by Soros/Rothschild/Gates/Clinton heavies.

switchlogic:
Blimey, Paul Joseph Watson, I’d forgotten about that numpty. I’d assumed he was dead or had been kidnapped by Soros/Rothschild/Gates/Clinton heavies.

He seems to still be kicking about, strawmanning away.

■■■■■■■■■■ You couldn’t make it up. Let’s hope the vandals get at it.

switchlogic:

I’d never heard of him before.
I don’t think any great gap in my life has been filled by his appearance now.

I guess 1.82 million subscribers will earn him a living? 90k$ - ish??

Oh! Seems he is now editor at Alex Jones’s “Info Wars” site in Texas.

Ah well. Seems like honest work.
Working away at the coal face of a studio to sell suspicious dietary supplements or fake news or whatever?

I understand (sort of) the job of an editor in a newspaper: stop lies and improve the understanding of the reader or viewer. What is the job of the editor here?
Hide the real facts, and invent new ones?
“Alt right” stuff?
Like “Alt news” or “Alt truth”.?
Stuff that looks a bit like news or truth but is an alternative to it?
As in Not news and Not truth.
Alternative to right = wrong.
Simple enough. Just right for his audience I assume.

the maoster:

:laughing:

the maoster:

A Wise man once said that the most expensive ■■■ is free ■■■ :grimacing:

Wasn’t this guy from the video Alex Jones’ sidekick before?

the maoster:

I’ve spent 30 years with others getting on my ■■■■ every damned day, so I guess I must have grown mine all the way back then - to be got upon… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

ETS:

the maoster:

Yes, made famous my Jones InfoWars and detached himself when it became something of a joke

Mr logic mentioned clinton so I have to ask has anyone following the tv drama series about monika lewinsky and clive owen playing the president

His voice is a remarkable resemblance but the prosthetic make is not the best

Regards Jim B

switchlogic:

ETS:

the maoster:

Yes, made famous my Jones InfoWars and detached himself when it became something of a joke

He was wise to skidaddle,AJ has long been known to be a disinfo merchant,sprinkling a modicum of truth to undergird the bigger lie,in place to steer the newly aware/awakening demographic (millions by the year) into blind cul-de-sacs of confusion and away from more pertinent…revalations.(See Russell Brand)

Sky Captain:
Mr logic mentioned clinton so I have to ask has anyone following the tv drama series about monika lewinsky and clive owen playing the president

His voice is a remarkable resemblance but the prosthetic make is not the best

Regards Jim B

Which just amply demonstrates tv’s-programming role in whitewashing satanic monsters of the Clintons ilk for public consumption.Dare say his Clinton Foundation and correspondent, copious body counts following him and his putrid spouse,won’t be too baked into the mix. :smiling_imp:

lancpudn:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: