Jocks left out in the cold

It appears…

That Scotland has almost collapsed with power outages because of storm Arwen. Reading from Reddit and other news sources, it seems that local councils and government haven’t declared any kind of emergency or asked for military assistance.
If you’re living in the middle of nowhere, your power has been out since Friday, you’ve recieved no assistance whatsoever from the council and the government is acting like there’s nothing wrong, there’s clearly a massive breakdown of understanding.
If it was Surrey or Oxfordshire, there’d be helicopters flying all over the place delivering much needed caviar and quails eggs.

I’ve sold on hundreds and hundreds of generators in the past from 5 kva up to 600 kva with fuel and tanks too ,I wish I’d kept one for when mad max becomes a reality :open_mouth: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
I’ve sold on hundreds and hundreds of generators in the past from 5 kva up to 600 kva with fuel and tanks too ,I wish I’d kept one for when mad max becomes a reality :open_mouth: :laughing:

Fossil fuel is off the menu and for export only according to the Scottish Great Leader so the diesel/petrol fuelled genset is a non starter.
Steam powered and a wood/meths burning boiler is the way to go in the brave new utopia.At least until all the trees have gone.That’ll fix it.

yourhavingalarf:
It appears…

That Scotland has almost collapsed with power outages because of storm Arwen. Reading from Reddit and other news sources, it seems that local councils and government haven’t declared any kind of emergency or asked for military assistance.
If you’re living in the middle of nowhere, your power has been out since Friday, you’ve recieved no assistance whatsoever from the council and the government is acting like there’s nothing wrong, there’s clearly a massive breakdown of understanding.
If it was Surrey or Oxfordshire, there’d be helicopters flying all over the place delivering much needed caviar and quails eggs.

When Sturgeon gets her way we’ll all get our own local nuclear power plant then we can all play meltdown or explosion lotto, in it to win it.The Norvenors will still be whingeing if/when they lose.