The Mexican:

Monkey241:
There would be no migration blah blah.

Balls

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

A highly intelligent response.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Pithy though.

If you want to believe all emigrants are refugees even I can’t fix that much stupid

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Interesting point.
So how many emigrants are political emigrants and how many are economic migrants?
If there was no conflict in an area, the economy would be stronger there. There would be less reason to leave the area.
There would be fewer “economic migrants” .
You really can’t separate it all out.
There are still millions more Syrians in countries close to their own than here in Europe. Mosty they want to go back to their homes.
It ain’t the majority that are “invading us” as the nasty part of the UK press try to unite us in a war against some invented threat.
The few thousands that are strong here are a fraction of those arriving in other EU countries. They are still doing OK.
What is so intrinsically weak about the UK, so that some see us as incapable of dealing with a few extra? I reckon we are a strong and generous society, and can cope with a few thousand extra.
A few stately home owners might get some houses built in their pheasant shooting estates, well boo-hoo. There are long terms made by all competent governments all over the world to allow for increases in population. The numbers arriving here are ( or should be) within that expected.
The under investment in infrastructure is largely a political choice. The “austerity” measures of the past decade or so have done more harm than good. Blaming a few thousand extra population for our economic mismanagement is the Tory press trying to find scapegoats so they can retain power and we get more of the same nonsense.