Show off your Motor

blue estate:

dozy:

blue estate:

lancpudn:
@blue estate Wow what a good guess on when I was looking to chop the Kia in :open_mouth:
Got a test drive booked at my local MG dealer next weekend to test the estate version
Already got a settlement figure for the Kia and I’m in positive equity :smiley:

Saweet :smiley: Will be interested to hear how you go on with the test drive. MG seem to be on a roll at present with new models coming out shortly, The new Mulan/MG4 hot hatch will debut this year with a 0-100kph of 4 seconds, That’ll give a few big name brands a run for their money. carnewschina.com/2022/06/08/mg- … 4-seconds/

The Cyberstar is getting ready for production next year too, Is it a nod to a MGB roadster or MG TF roadster electric versions? Not many specs available yet. carnewschina.com/2022/06/09/mg- … -in-china/

Even talked my TM in to booking a test drive in one as well , he currently owns a Kia Sportage
This is the offer I’m looking at
richmondmotorgroup.com/mg/offers/mg5-ev/

Good luck but I do struggle with £30,000 for a normal run of the mill car , my mrs car was 15,995 and I said then I’d not pay more , times have changed as bloke was stunned when I said I’d pay cash for it ( less value of old car )
Not long ago you could get a reasonable house for £30, 000

Dozy , I paid £217000 for my house back in 2007 just before the crash , zoopla has it valued at £400k now :open_mouth:
Car is on PCP so only paying £20k tops with a GFV of £12.5k after 4 years
My Kia is worth the same as I paid for it 2 years ago

I did say good luck to you , but I’m sure you posted the price of the car up as £29,000 ? That’s what I was commenting on , £30 k apx for a run of the mill car , but if you can buy one for £20 k then good luck , as for houses , my first house was apx £6,000 , the problem with house price rises is the next one you buy has gone up the same amount unless your prepared to say sell your 1 million pound house and buy one in Grantham for £300 k , but a lot who’ve done that have now gone back to London
My mate sold his house near Oxford & moved to Aberdeen ( yes I did say Aberdeen ) , apparently loads cheaper with land , he’s now coming back as it’s a bloody long way to visit his daughter who still lives in Oxford
Anyway hope you enjoy the car , but I’ll stick to paying 6 k cash for my focus , and running it into the ground , I’ve no £270 monthly payments or balloon payments at the contract end
I’m old & was brought up on paying cash for everything , but I do understand it’s a changing world ( I witness my daughters shenanigans) at times ,so do understand , but don’t necessarily agree with paying for stuff on the never/ never ( it’s a old saying , my daughter gives it a roll of her eyes when I trott it out )
As I say hope you enjoy the new car when you get it