English workers DICRIMINATE foreign national worker

Thoughts. :open_mouth:

youtu.be/zaFEPQWjK_8

Looks like they missed a letter out of the company name :bulb:

Looks all staged to meā€¦ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Like some sort of amateur dramatics rehearsal.

Ive been in ā– ā– ā– ā–  situations, people giving me ā– ā– ā– ā– , last thing i think of at that time is grabbing my phone out to film it.

editā€¦and if its polish SURƓWKA salad, its hardly mega healthy, its rammed with mayo, its quite nice actually but its like a glorified coleslaw! :smiley:

Happens on here a lot (flip flop, general talking down about EE drivers) so why wouldnt it also happen in the real world?

Itā€™s kind of heroic that even as he was being beaten up, he managed to keep hold of his selfie stick. :wink:

Best video I have seen in a while. Couldnā€™t stop laughing.
CCTV around the yard could end up being a great ā€˜fly on the wallā€™ kind of show.

I think the management of that company have some issues to deal with.

His English fits what he is saying.

Iā€™d suggest heā€™s simply another one who has had enough of all the flack going around, ā€œBlame Gamesā€, etc.

If anyone intimidates and theatens people going about their legit daily business - then a crime has been committed, regardless of whom the assailant is, or who the victim happens to be.

This guy needs to go to the authorities with as much information about the assailants as possible.
NOT videos of himself seemingly ranting, but photos of the criminal vehicles captured on dashcam in particularā€¦

Most of us have seen this video before, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxaPQOaWkk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxaPQOaWkk but THIS is how people can band together to fight off any threats, intimidation, and other thuggery, regardless of where one happens to beā€¦

Do you really think in a situation where plod turn up and find a load of Brits on foot having a punch-up with a bunch of foreign truckers - that Plod will step in and punch in alongside us Brits?

I doubt it.

Get that footage of the actual crimes taking place, so the police HAVE to act.

toonsy:
Happens on here a lot (flip flop, general talking down about EE drivers) so why wouldnt it also happen in the real world?

No doubt but guy in the video talks about MANY (Polish) drivers who are being or have been treated like that and I somehow donā€™t believe it. Does it happen occasionally - Iā€™m sure it does, but on a scale as this guy is claiming, not really. Are there people ā€˜ā€˜secretlyā€™ā€™ racist - yes surely but that doesnā€™t bother me as long as they can keep it to themselves. Everyone is allowed to believe what they want as long as tehy donā€™t try to start hurting people (physically, verbally etc.)

If you go looking for trouble you will get it.The guy in overalls said he goes winding people up they have had enough. Honestly you dont go around holding a camera. He pushed those people to the limit. He seems to have anger issues himself

dave docwra:
I think the management of that company have some issues to deal with.

I know one of the guys in that video he is telling a different version. Some one has been dishing it but cant take it back. Thats my neck of the woods

I feel sorry for the Polish guy

However

There is always 2 sides to every story!

Should be nominated for an Oscar, Best Fictitious Short Film.

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TWT Logistics Ltd.

adam277:
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TWT Logistics Ltd.

Is that the Polish driverā€™s company or the one that owns the yaerd where this happens?

It seems someone is protecting the video-it wonā€™t open for me due, it says, to copyright restrictions!