You wont be needing a car in Leeds

Truckulent:

Janos:

lancpudn:
From what I’ve read about “Reviewing policies on road space re-allocation” It means they will take away some on-street parking.
Quite a few council authorities CAZ’s are starting in May next year, Wigan being one of them. wigan.gov.uk/Resident/Envir … -Plan.aspx
I see they’ve now included Motorhomes in CAZ’s & will incur £60 daily charge. :open_mouth:

Not heard much in Liverpool, but its only a question of time.
The widening of the scheme in London makes me wonder about owners of older cars. How do you just upgrade? Not so easy for a lot of people.

You dont… You have to ■■■■ up paying or find alternatives. The green ■■■■■■■■ is a charter to tax people and make life easier for the rich. In 100 years life will be like Edwardian Britian for the low income folk. Cant afford holidays, transport and know your place.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Indeed, this race to the bottom will be the biggest roll back in living standards, social mobility and equality that the working class in this Country have seen for a generation. But come the time when the growing realisation of this comes there will be a almighty backlash.
I work very hard and want to drive my old ICE vehicles that I actually own (no PCP here), have a nice holiday in the sun once a year, warm house in the winter and eat meat. All of the things that the middle class, left wing media (yes you BBC) and virtue signalling celebrities think I shouldn’t be allowed to do anymore.