Got covid - its hunted me down

Might have covid - someones getting me a test stick for me to stick up wherever. If only I’d listened to David Icke I wouldn’t be in this predicament today.

Its probably just a cold - softie left wingers… Did any tough tories shake covid off easily?

JeffA:
Might have covid - someones getting me a test stick for me to stick up wherever. If only I’d listened to David Icke I wouldn’t be in this predicament today.

Its probably just a cold - softie left wingers… Did any tough tories shake covid off easily?

I believe Boris managed to shake it off, don’t know how easily though, it seems to have left him unable to do his job for the last 12 months

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

A normal cold - is enough to trigger the “positive test result”.

We’ll never know what is just a cold, flu, bronchitus, pneumonia - ever again - will we? :frowning:

JeffA:

Yes. But I’ll never vote for them again. Far too left wing for me.

My ex got it, my son (who lives with me) got it (either from his mother or his schoolmates - half his year group has it) but my PCR was negative this week, despite me not distancing from him at all.
Oxford vaccine, 100% effective in our house.

Well Im an oxford vaccine man too so fingers crossed.

Just had a wee dram of LSD to push me on. Im off my deathbed and doing the dishes. Im washing and the giant Mickey Mouse I can see is drying… :smiley:

I had it over a year ago without the benefit of vaccines & I’m still not vaccinated.
My best advice is when (if) your breathing gets difficult just keep a positive attitude.
The shallow breaths are perfectly normal for this virus - it is not going to lead to an inability to breathe altogether.
If you worry at that stage you will exacerbate the symptoms - anxiety will lead to more breathing stress.

Vitamin C is a help & Vitamin D too at this time of year.
This virus can kill, but so does the flu - people generally don’t fear dying of the flu & neither should they about this virus.
Strong mind = strong body.
You will be even better placed once you have the natural antibodies.

JeffA:

Just had a wee dram of LSD to push me on. Im off my deathbed and doing the dishes. Im washing and the giant Mickey Mouse I can see is drying… :smiley:

I’m crying laughing here :slight_smile:

I usually see Antelopes lmfao - n idea why lol

JeffA:

Just legalize…

Charli and everyone’s happy.

My money’s on heavy cold. There’s the annual university sniffle going round which is making prima ballerinas sound like Honey Monster.

Get well soon old chap.

Terry Cooksey:

JeffA:

I believe Boris managed to shake it off, don’t know how easily though, it seems to have left him unable to do his job for the last 12 months

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No effect then.

JeffA:

That’s some good gear youve got there!!
Do us a favour, ask Mickey who he sees doing the washing up, and get back to us.

^^

He sees Carryfast

JeffA:
^^

He sees Carryfast

Oh dear. That sounds like a very very bad trip indeed.
A month in the Priory should sort it though. Shall we have a whip round for the fee?

ScaniaUltimate:
I had it over a year ago without the benefit of vaccines & I’m still not vaccinated.
My best advice is when (if) your breathing gets difficult just keep a positive attitude.
The shallow breaths are perfectly normal for this virus - it is not going to lead to an inability to breathe altogether.
If you worry at that stage you will exacerbate the symptoms - anxiety will lead to more breathing stress.

Vitamin C is a help & Vitamin D too at this time of year.
This virus can kill, but so does the flu - people generally don’t fear dying of the flu & neither should they about this virus.
Strong mind = strong body.

Do you drive an S 770, by any chance?

Winseer:

No it’s not, it’s true that there’s a possibility that a covid-19 antibody test can be affected by previous coronavirus infections such as the one that would cause colds or flue but the covid-19 virus test is specifically designed to recognise the covid-19 virus.

Old John:
Do you drive an S 770, by any chance?

No, but I would consider coming out of early retirement to drive one.
The username predates the current model by a decade or so.
I was enjoying driving an R620 at the time.

ScaniaUltimate:

Same here

The vaccine is based on the Wuhan strain spikes so until they produce a new vaccine that targets variant spikes then what is the point of having the vaccine if had covid :question:

I’m telling you lads that your wasted driving, you should be advising the government how to contain this virus.

I love how yous know how the vaccination and virus works. Obviously the best medical and anti viral training is gained when you get a hgv license.

I’ve had covid twice. First time before vaccination and was in a bad way. I was fit and healthy but floored me and damaged my lungs.

Second time was after I had both vaccination jabs and it was basically a mild cold.

My job doesn’t allow for me to shield etc so I think twice is good going. Maybe I should have used the free manky showers to help build up a natural defence

Those free showers cover you for bubonic plague.

tachograph:

Winseer:

No it’s not, it’s true that there’s a possibility that a covid-19 antibody test can be affected by previous coronavirus infections such as the one that would cause colds or flue but the covid-19 virus test is specifically designed to recognise the covid-19 virus.

Tell that to the schoolkids who were dipping the test in orange juice to get a positive result and time away from school.