robroy

bet you will be a happy chappy this week following the Newcastle takeover already the likes ofHarry kane on the radar about time a great club like Newcastle gets the investment it deserves can’t see Steve Bruce at the helm much longer enjoy the good times ahead… from a man city fan

keepthefaith:
bet you will be a happy chappy this week following the Newcastle takeover already the likes ofHarry kane on the radar about time a great club like Newcastle gets the investment it deserves can’t see Steve Bruce at the helm much longer enjoy the good times ahead… from a man city fan

Thanks for that mate, I sure am…Just been discussing the future on Bullys in fact.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 5&t=168204

It’s about time NUFC were back in the big time.
Good luck. YNWA

I agree as their fans were saying on BBC radio 5live 14 years treading water and now they can challenge again.

Worst poster on here by some distance. Terrible

Top Premier clubs are now complaining about the take over, stating the country’s human rights issues … More like they are worried that Newcastle are now able to buy top quality players …

vannin:
It’s about time NUFC were back in the big time.
Good luck. YNWA

Back in the big time? When was that then?? :open_mouth: :laughing:

49er:
Top Premier clubs are now complaining about the take over, stating the country’s human rights issues … More like they are worried that Newcastle are now able to buy top quality players …

Yep,.classic sour grapes…■■■■ em.

The human rights thing?..As I said when we were on about ‘taking the knee’…Keep politics out of football !!

Another example…The Saudi attitudes towards gay people leave a lot to be desired, so one guy was on tv wearing a Newcastle shirt, with ’ Pride of the Toon’ (gay pride that is) with a rainbow coloured Newcastle badge, abd kicking off (no pun :smiley: ) about Gay rights in Saudi.
Ok, good luck to the lad, he’s a fellow fan., but again, keep the football side out of it.
I’m straight, but I dont DEFINE every aspect of my life on it, I don’t wear a Black and White shirt with.'‘Straight Toon Fan’ on the back ffs. :unamused:
Sport is one thing,.politics is another, leave politics to politicians and football to players and fans.

SuperMultiBlue:

It’s comments like that., that keeps me on here. and my massive ego fuelled. :sunglasses: …love it, …Love the ‘fan club’ . :smiley:

Cheers. :sunglasses:

robroy:

SuperMultiBlue:

It’s comments like that., that keeps me on here. and my massive ego fuelled. :sunglasses: …love it, …Love the ‘fan club’ . :smiley:

Nah !
You ain`t the worst RR…

Some others beat you to that too. :smiley:

That gay guy Toon fan has just been back on the tv.
He says him and all his mates are all going to the first Toon game, and celebrating by getting stoned. :laughing:

Sorry , but it had to be said :blush: . :smiley:

mebee punch a few horses on the nose on the way in… :wink: :unamused:

robroy:

49er:

Yep,.classic sour grapes…[zb] em.

The human rights thing?..As I said when we were on about ‘taking the knee’…Keep politics out of football !!

Another example…The Saudi attitudes towards gay people leave a lot to be desired, so one guy was on tv wearing a Newcastle shirt, with ’ Pride of the Toon’ (gay pride that is) with a rainbow coloured Newcastle badge, abd kicking off (no pun :smiley: ) about Gay rights in Saudi.
Ok, good luck to the lad, he’s a fellow fan., but again, keep the football side out of it.
I’m straight, but I dont DEFINE every aspect of my life on it, I don’t wear a Black and White shirt with.'‘Straight Toon Fan’ on the back ffs. :unamused:
Sport is one thing,.politics is another, leave politics to politicians and football to players and fans.

I’m choosing to believe you’re not quite as stupid as this makes you sound. Just a blip, let’s say that.

Come on then Luke, explain.
Don’t be going off on one, somebody’s ■■■■■■■■■ is neither here nor there to me, I judge the person individually, if he’s a ■■■■ I’ll call him a ■■■■, but if by chance he happened to be gay, I would not be calling him a gay ■■■■…that is part of my point…irrelevance.

My point is why did the guy whatever his views in the Saudi attitude towards gay people may be, feel the need to advertise from a football perspective that he was gay.
If he had came on just as a fan without (literally) advertising his ■■■■■■■■■, fair enough.
It could have been me interviewed on the same day, and if I knew enough about Saudi policies, I would have given my opinion, but I would have not have something written on my back displaying my ■■■■■■ preferences…that is what I meant, as from a football perspective it is irrelevant.
If you think that is stupid,.well that is up to you.

Or are you referring to keep politics separate from football, …I have already explained that one.

robroy:

SuperMultiBlue:

Glad you posted that i thought he was having a dig at me :smiley:

robroy:
Don’t be going off on one, somebody’s ■■■■■■■■■ is neither here nor there to me, I judge the person individually, if he’s a [zb] I’ll call him a [zb], but if by chance he happened to be gay, I would not be calling him a gay [zb]…that is part of my point…irrelevance.

My point is why did the guy whatever his views in the Saudi attitude towards gay people may be, feel the need to advertise from a football perspective that he was gay.
If he had came on just as a fan without (literally) advertising his ■■■■■■■■■, fair enough.
It could have been me interviewed on the same day, and if I knew enough about Saudi policies, I would have given my opinion, but I would have not have something written on my back displaying my ■■■■■■ preferences…that is what I meant, as from a football perspective it is irrelevant.

Or are you referring to keep politics separate from football, …I have already explained that one.

Having a gay football fan on to talk about his club being taken over by a group with close family links to a regime where homosexuality is illegal is hardly a radical move on anyone’s part and not ‘displaying’ his ■■■■■■ preferences, I know you’re not a bigot so a friendly warning, the people who come out with stuff are usually bigots. As for football and politics being separate? Nonsense. Politics is everything and all parts of life. In fact football has more politics than many areas of life.

As for not having ‘something on your back advertising you ■■■■■■■■■’ or letting it ‘define you’…….I think you’re married. Possibly with children. If so you’ve advertised your ■■■■■■■■■ way more than I ever have. How many were invited to the wedding? Christening? Our ■■■■■■■■■ defines every last one of us, because ‘what goes on in the bedroom’ is a tiny part of it. Your whole life is as it is because you are straight, mine because I’m gay. Nothing wrong with any of that, bugger all wrong with being defined by such an enormous part of your life. Just dont deny others their right to do same. It’s easy to not worry about who your club is being taken over by when the new owners don’t think you shouldn’t have a right to exist.

Celebrate life, all life, all people. A gay person being on TV talking about your club doesn’t do you any harm in the slightest just as someone getting married to the opposite ■■■ does mine.

Like I say I know you’re not a bigot so I mean this all in a friendly way, it’s just anyone coming across this forum and reading your posts on this topic would think otherwise.

I hope Newcastle has the success it deserves one way or another and I’ll be watching with interest.

Having a gay football fan on to talk about his club being taken over by a group with close family links to a regime where homosexuality is illegal is hardly a radical

As it states below the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will not control Newcastle United Football Club.

BBC NEWS -

A Premier League statement said: "The Premier League, Newcastle United Football Club and St James Holdings Limited have today settled the dispute over the takeover of the club by the consortium of PIF, PCP Capital Partners and RB Sports & Media.

"The legal disputes concerned which entities would own and/or have the ability to control the club following the takeover. All parties have agreed the settlement is necessary to end the long uncertainty for fans over the club’s ownership.

"The Premier League has now received legally binding assurances that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will not control Newcastle United Football Club.

“All parties are pleased to have concluded this process which gives certainty and clarity to Newcastle United Football Club and their fans.”

Bin Man:

Having a gay football fan on to talk about his club being taken over by a group with close family links to a regime where homosexuality is illegal is hardly a radical

As it states below the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will not control Newcastle United Football Club.

BBC NEWS -

A Premier League statement said: "The Premier League, Newcastle United Football Club and St James Holdings Limited have today settled the dispute over the takeover of the club by the consortium of PIF, PCP Capital Partners and RB Sports & Media.

"The legal disputes concerned which entities would own and/or have the ability to control the club following the takeover. All parties have agreed the settlement is necessary to end the long uncertainty for fans over the club’s ownership.

"The Premier League has now received legally binding assurances that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will not control Newcastle United Football Club.

“All parties are pleased to have concluded this process which gives certainty and clarity to Newcastle United Football Club and their fans.”

That’s why I used ‘a group with close family links’ rather than control

switchlogic:

robroy:
Don’t be going off on one, somebody’s ■■■■■■■■■ is neither here nor there to me, I judge the person individually, if he’s a [zb] I’ll call him a [zb], but if by chance he happened to be gay, I would not be calling him a gay [zb]…that is part of my point…irrelevance.

Having a gay football fan on to talk about his club being taken over by a group with close family links to a regime where homosexuality is illegal is hardly a radical move on anyone’s part and not ‘displaying’ his ■■■■■■ preferences, I know you’re not a bigot so a friendly warning, the people who come out with stuff are usually bigots. As for football and politics being separate? Nonsense. Politics is everything and all parts of life. In fact football has more politics than many areas of life.

As for not having ‘something on your back advertising you ■■■■■■■■■’ or letting it ‘define you’…….I think you’re married. Possibly with children. If so you’ve advertised your ■■■■■■■■■ way more than I ever have. How many were invited to the wedding? Christening? Our ■■■■■■■■■ defines every last one of us, because ‘what goes on in the bedroom’ is a tiny part of it. Your whole life is as it is because you are straight, mine because I’m gay. Nothing wrong with any of that, bugger all wrong with being defined by such an enormous part of your life. Just dont deny others their right to do same. It’s easy to not worry about who your club is being taken over by when the new owners don’t think you shouldn’t have a right to exist.

Celebrate life, all life, all people. A gay person being on TV talking about your club doesn’t do you any harm in the slightest just as someone getting married to the opposite ■■■ does mine.

Like I say I know you’re not a bigot so I mean this all in a friendly way, it’s just anyone coming across this forum and reading your posts on this topic would think otherwise.

I hope Newcastle has the success it deserves one way or another and I’ll be watching with interest.

Ok Luke, I take on board what you say, I think you have slightly misunderstood my point on this, maybe I put it across wrongly or badly, but we’ll leave it there, not worth falling out about it…thanks for the good wishes towards the club anyway.