Some of us may be doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=JhRb5hnTseU&t=61s

Oh God.! :unamused:
Don’t give the forum gob ■■■■■ any more ammunition about all this crap ffs.Jakey.
He’d actually shut the ■■■■ up about all this for the last few days.
Brace yourselves. :smiley:

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

Here he comes in 5 4 3 2…

3 years to live ramble ramble,.face nappies ramble ramble,.getting stabbed ramble ramble…spikes ramble ramble.
:laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
Oh God.! :unamused:
Don’t give the forum gob [zb] any more ammunition about all this crap ffs.Jakey.
He’d actually shut the [zb] up about all this for the last few days.
Brace yourselves. :smiley:

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

Here he comes in 5 4 3 2…

3 years to live ramble ramble,.face nappies ramble ramble,.getting stabbed ramble ramble…spikes ramble ramble.
:laughing: :laughing:

Sorry. :laughing:

Absolutely. Get vaccinated, get your boosters as and when decreed, get home delivery for shopping, food etc, stay indoors, avoid crowds, avoids pubs and other social gatherings. You may not live forever, but it’ll ■■■■ ing feel like it. It’s the future doncha know.

We’re all dead in the end anyways,… Best to enjoy your life - whilst you are still fit enough to live it, rather than pretend the disease that strangely hasn’t killed us all in over 18 months now - was not worth closing our borders for, despite having a brexit mandate up-front to do exactly that…

Then there’s the filling up of places like Holiday Inns and Travel Lodges with all those illegal immigrants that even Preti Patel hasn’t been “what it said on the tin” in stopping. SO much for the Tory take on Pandemics… I think you’ll find Charles II, Samuel Pepys, and the London Elders - did a rather better job a year after the London Plague - by letting Pudding Lane happen, which was the best way of all of getting rid of both a rat-infested plague-ridden London, raze it to the ground, and “build back better” starting with edifices like St Paul’s, not possible had it not been for the fire…

I spent the first two weeks of April 2020 without a job. I’ve been working since April 14th last year, albeit on pay a third lower than I was getting @ Waitrose before they stood me down with no furlough.

Whilst working since, I’m constantly rubbing shoulders with mostly foreigners, constantly visiting places of let’s say “low hygeine”, constantly having to drive on roads full of so-called super-spreader people I don’t want to meet driving gas guzzling cars I could never afford who didn’t stay home one single day during the lockdown, and of course constantly walking past people wearing masks who think they cannot get covid, nor pass it onto you neither.

What used to be called “Natural Causes” respiratory ailments such as Bronchitus, Emphezema, Plurosy, and even regular colds and flu - can now be packaged as part of the wider “Covid Cause of Death” label, that supposedly scares us into doing the government’s bidding…

…And yet oddly seems to scare Non-Tory voters into compliance - better than it got Tory voters to toe the line… A genius bit of politics, if that was what it was contrived to be from the beginning of course…

FDR Quote.jpg

Maybe Boris went along with this as an “Opportunity” to get both Brexit done, and narrow Parliament once more down to just three parties.

The voting Right - now only have the single party to vote for.
The voting Left - are hopelessly split between Labour, SNP, Greens, Libdems, and any independent that happens to still tout for Remain on top, which would include Plaid Cymru.

Boris has weakend the Tories in the South of England, whilst turning workers away from Labour in the North.
At the next election, the plan presumably is to reduce all the minor parties already in parliement, in particular lone MPs like Lucas in Brighton Pavillion to zero seats. Labour then make a limited comeback at the expense of these “upstarts” - but not enough to get past the Tories having already eaten into the Red Wall, whilst only facing a reduced majorities for all their many five-figure majority Tory MPs south of Watford.

This makes Boris the craftiest Prime Minister since Gladstone and Disraeli, if you think about it…

What next for the UK though? Are you happy with the way the government has dealt with all issues, rather than how the opposition has totally failed to deal with ANY issues?

I still believe that my chances of dying of Covid are the same as dying from any other respiatory disease. I’ve smoked for 25 years of my life, which has undoubtedly knocked five years off my life already, and I suspect it is only the fact I’ve gone tea-total this past year - that I have not ended up with the same fate as the late Charles Kennedy, because quite frankly - drink was starting to make me feel ill.

I was always FAR more likely to snuff it based around Smoking and Drinking then - not incurable, endemic rather than pandemic illnesses…

Does anyone on here know of any fit healthy person with no underlying health conditions - who suddenly caught and then died of Covid?

I’ve had one Aunt and one Friend die from Covid to date. The Aunt was already in a hospice, in the final stages of terminal cancer, and the Friend went into an NHS hospital healthy only to apparently catch, and immediately perish from Covid in there.

Meanwhile, Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Prince Charles, and many other OLD (but wealthy) people - have all miraculously survived covid, which one would think the law of averages alone -would have at least claimed a token one of them?

Nope. Not buying it!

I’m still convinced that “downside to one’s lifestyle” - caused a lot more harm during the lockdown than Covid - even catching it - ever did.
“Mental Health Issues” for most people - is “money worries”. Yet strangely, Debts continued to be fully enforced against people clearly down on their luck through no fault of their own during the lockdown… Not everyone out there is fortunate enough to hold a HGV licence and be in strong demand on the recovering economic track we are now on… There are plenty of people who’ve been benefit sanctioned for example, who’ve since topped themselves. People who lost their jobs in niche parts of the Labour market - who will never work again, some of whom have seen their health go downhill rapidly, even if they survived thus far to this day…

The full toll of this “Covid” lark then - is like an Iceberg - Most of it underwater where it isn’t seen - but as per the Titanic - the underwater part that actually does the most damage of all. :bulb:

Cheers Winseer. :open_mouth: :neutral_face:
There goes another conversational cul de sac. :laughing:

robroy:
Cheers Winseer. :open_mouth: :neutral_face:
There goes another conversational cul de sac. :laughing:

Didn’t read past the first paragraph, but this boy’s at the absolute top of his game.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WINSER ,and you were a lorry driver, I assume ,speech writer .