AFGHAN

Well here we go again, seems it kicking off with the taliban and the afghan army are getting walked over, “surprise surprise”. All the pointless deaths and money poured into 'training" this backward country. We will wait for the influx of so called afghan refugees once again onto our island.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
We will wait for the influx of so called afgan refugees once again onto our island.

Hopefully not, if we and the Americans sit back and do nothing they’ll wipe themselves out.
We’ve our own problems here without interfering again in some 3rd world countries crap.
We lost too many of our servicemen there, we shouldn’t lose any more in a conflict that’s nothing to do with us.

We have failed twice to tame and unite that area
The USSR have failed as well :unamused:
That area is to tribal to ever be united and normal military tactics won’t work as there’s century’s experience of gorilla warfare in that area
Any one notice the similarities between our evacuation of Karbull and the US of Saigon :wink:

lancpudn:

All that was changed was the flag in that image from a VET Con one to a Afghan one

Heroin production will quadruple within days.
This is going to end very badly for the women,modern day slavery awaits them.
Prepare for more boat people flooding in from Afghanistan…New hgv drivers??

What a ■■■■ show.

Beetlejuice:
Heroin production will quadruple within days.
This is going to end very badly for the women,modern day slavery awaits them.
Prepare for more boat people flooding in from Afghanistan…New hgv drivers??

What a [zb] show.

They won’t be exporting lorry drivers. Not in the long term.
One of the main reasons given for western military involvement in Afghanistan was to deny the Taliban and Al Quaida a safe base of operations.
Once the extremists subjugate the majority peaceful Afghans they will be free to attract international extremists to train there, before returning to their own countries fully radicalized and trained. The whole world is becoming less safe in the longer term.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

rearaxle:
We will wait for the influx of so called afgan refugees once again onto our island.

Hopefully not, if we and the Americans sit back and do nothing they’ll wipe themselves out.
We’ve our own problems here without interfering again in some 3rd world countries crap.
We lost too many of our servicemen there, we shouldn’t lose any more in a conflict that’s nothing to do with us.

Thing is though they won’t wipe themselves out, they will only get stronger,.and God forbid if they get their hands on nuclear weapons, the Chinese and the Russuans have already stated they will recognise an Afghan government ran by the Taliban.

I ain’t ex military and even I’m angry about how the deaths of British soldiers in that campaign can now be described as ‘needless’ , if I had been there and lost mates I’d be ■■■■ livid.

That country has been war torn since the middle ages, nothing will ever change, but at least for the last 10 years of the 20 years of Western involvement, there had been an element of freedom and democracy for those people, all flushed down the khazi when Biden pulled his troops out.
I’d imagine the innocents among those people in Afghan feel betrayed and let down.
especially those who worked for the West as military guides and interpreters for instance who now find themselves on the Taliban death list, those people should be allowed to come here and stay with their families…end of , but the British Government prefer to process the dregs who come over here on boats and trucks to abuse our hospitality in terms of sponging off our state handouts,.and practising terrorist activities…well those who are among the '‘doctors and solicitors’ who we are told about anyhow. :unamused:

Stand by for more atrocities carried out over here from the terrorist base of Afghanistan.

My biggest fear is the Taliban that are already living in Continental Europe, the UK and the USA awaiting a sign!

Good grief! the last civilian plane out of Kabul latest. imgur.com/a/NjP6sjV

lancpudn:

Remind you of something :wink:
bing.com/videos/search?q=us … ORM=VRDGAR

blue estate:

lancpudn:

Remind you of something :wink:
bing.com/videos/search?q=us … ORM=VRDGAR

Yes you’re right, They don’t seem to have learned from history, Twenty years & $2trillion wasted, hundreds of thousands of lives lost, Every man & his dog could have told them this would be the outcome of an unwinnable war .

There’s a vid on RT news of two Afghan men who tied themselves to the landing gear of a US transporter plane taking off from Kabul airport falling from a great height to their deaths, I’m not putting it on here for obvious reasons.

Have I got this right …
Pakistan has allowed the Taliban to wait in their country and closed the border to NATO troops until our forces pulled out :question:

lancpudn:
There’s a vid on RT news of two Afghan men who tied themselves to the landing gear of a US transporter plane taking off from Kabul airport falling from a great height to their deaths, I’m not putting it on here for obvious reasons.

They showed this on the Woke BBC news at lunchtime, falling like stones

China will be in Afghanistan as fast as they can to rebuild the infrastructure especially the ‘One Belt One Road’ rail system. They’ve been lobbying the Taliban for years for the job of rebuilding the country. Afghanistan has vast reserves of Copper, Cobalt & Lithium to name but a few that China needs to maintain dominance in zero emission technology, This has been valued at over $1trillion & the only way to shift vast amounts of those commodities is by Rail on their one belt one road infrastructure.

GB News just showed a picture of the interior of an American Transport aircraft.Apparently it was swamped when the tail was dropped and about 650 people climbed on board.Wouldn’t want to clean up after that lot.

youtu.be/yguMEH8xfUU
This poor guy who helped British troops has put his life even more on the line by drawing attention to himself and his family, by posting this on You tube.
The UK and other Western states should be ashamed how they have repaid some of these guys.

Instability…

In Afghanistan is Biden’s fault.
No, it’s Trump’s fault.
Nah, it’s George W Bush’ fault.
Hey, don’t forget Reagan armed the Taliban in the 80s

british empire

Gidders:
GB News just showed a picture of the interior of an American Transport aircraft.Apparently it was swamped when the tail was dropped and about 650 people climbed on board.Wouldn’t want to clean up after that lot.

600 of those were male, what about the women and children first!

True story….