Ey up! Big Brother's coming to Bolton

“New technology aimed at detecting whether cars are polluting will be installed at 76 ANPR camera locations ahead of a new Clean Air Zone in Bolton. The new report shows 20 camera sites will be fitted with new replacement structures.” :open_mouth: express.co.uk/life-style/ca … ter-bolton

More CAZ protests. Bolton taxi drivers stage protest over the upcoming Bolton clean air zone.

“A council cabinet decision was meant to be forthcoming on Monday over the imposition of Greater Manchester wide rules for the borough that would mean taxi vehicles would have to be less than five years old on first registration and have been on the road for less than 10 years in order to avoid a charge.” theboltonnews.co.uk/news/19 … i-drivers/

lancpudn:
More CAZ protests. Bolton taxi drivers stage protest over the upcoming Bolton clean air zone.

“A council cabinet decision was meant to be forthcoming on Monday over the imposition of Greater Manchester wide rules for the borough that would mean taxi vehicles would have to be less than five years old on first registration and have been on the road for less than 10 years in order to avoid a charge.” theboltonnews.co.uk/news/19 … i-drivers/

^ Going by the London ULEZ I guess it applies only to diesels ?.So they’ll have to use a petrol motor just like those in London caught in the ULEZ.To be fair diesel is a filthy fuel that should have been made obsolete years ago.But as we know the agenda has nothing to do with cleaner fuel and everything to do with putting the population on the bus and train.

lancpudn:
“New technology aimed at detecting whether cars are polluting will be installed at 76 ANPR camera locations ahead of a new Clean Air Zone in Bolton. The new report shows 20 camera sites will be fitted with new replacement structures.” :open_mouth: express.co.uk/life-style/ca … ter-bolton

Some signs and stuff have already gone missing in Bolton and I’ve heard they might be announcing it being put on hold and reviewed :open_mouth:

Punchy Dan:
Some signs and stuff have already gone missing in Bolton and I’ve heard they might be announcing it being put on hold and reviewed :open_mouth:

If only they’d have tried it simultaneously in Manchester, Glasgow and Liverpool.

Carryfast:

Punchy Dan:

If only they’d have tried it simultaneously in Manchester, Glasgow and Liverpool.

The Manchester caz is the same thing CF ,as in Bolton is in the Manchester borough :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

Carryfast:

Punchy Dan:

The Manchester caz is the same thing CF ,as in Bolton is in the Manchester borough :unamused:

I know but I meant if the ‘infrastructure’ is ‘going missing’ there what would happen to it if they tried it in Glasgow and Liverpool too.
As for Bolton maybe that’s the answer get it back into Lancashire where it belongs and out of the Manchester banana republic.