Rufford Ford

Loads of youtube clips of this Rufford flooded ford of car drivers ■■■■■■■ up their prize motors.

Some more of how to ■■■■ up your brand new motor

youtu.be/7qdqW1ERaXA

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Earned me some bonus whilst on recovery that place did.

If you think we’ve got some idiot drivers check out some of the Chinese car accident vidoes whilst wasting an hour or three on the tube, they make Russian roads look the safest in the world.

Juddian:
If you think we’ve got some idiot drivers check out some of the Chinese car accident vidoes whilst wasting an hour or three on the tube, they make Russian roads look the safest in the world.

There’s a reason why they had to use under cover Russian fighter pilots in Vietnam when the Americans didn’t even have any guns fitted to their fighters.
If it all kicks off over Ukraine and Taiwan make sure to have a good tele and get plenty of sandwiches, popcorn and beer in.

Juddian:

Yeah I’ve watched some of those Chinese car accident videos & it just beggars belief the standard of driving there. Yep Rufford ford makes for entertaining viewing as stupid isn’t going away any time soon.