Have a pint on me Robroy

Here’s one to watch tonight on Channel 5 at 20.00 , a documentary about Weatherspoons on how to pour the best pint and order to table food in ten minutes.

Just watched it Tobes, interesting to watch how this guy’s business model has been such a success…and if Frangy and Herr Kloss is reading, a leading advocater of the ‘B’ word.

Anyhoo down to business, thanks for your (genuine?) offer, :smiley: I’ll.take you up on it. :sunglasses:
Next time I’m in Spoons (tomorrow afternoon btw celebrating England’s success :smiley: ) I’ll.pm you pub location and table number,.and you can send me a pint through the app.

(Bet he wishes he was a bit more thread title selective now eh? :laughing: )

robroy:
Just watched it Tobes, interesting to watch how this guy’s business model has been such a success…and if Frangy and Herr Kloss is reading, a leading advocater of the ‘B’ word.

Anyhoo down to business, thanks for your (genuine?) offer, :smiley: I’ll.take you up on it. :sunglasses:
Next time I’m in Spoons (tomorrow afternoon btw celebrating England’s success :smiley: ) I’ll.pm you pub location and table number,.and you can send me a pint through the app.

(Bet he wishes he was a bit more thread title selective now eh? :laughing: )

Not so much anymore though…

Sorry, I tried buying you a pint via the app, but the signal he…sh&&$●{}vn… f÷*@!)€;…

Thanks RR, would it be ok if I bring Carryfast with me as I don’t get out much and suffer from anxiety in public ?
He will be wearing one of those flashers Macintosh rain coats like Benny Hill used to wear and driving the trusty Allegro .

Wetherspoons spent more on the “B” campaign than the SNP did.

Tarmaceater:
Thanks RR, would it be ok if I bring Carryfast with me as I don’t get out much and suffer from anxiety in public ?

NOOOOOO !!!
You misunderstand Tobes I wasn’t actually inviting you to turn up, the app can be done remotely, …But if you both do decide to rock up, let me know and I’ll tell you the name of the pub that we’ll won’t be in.
:wink: :laughing:

Franglais:
Wetherspoons spent more on the “B” campaign than the SNP did.

Thanks Franglais, I really needed to know that fascinating fact, I’ll write it down in case I forget. :neutral_face:

Btw you should rock up with Toby and Carryfast also,… the conversation would be riveting, the time would fly in. :laughing:
Hey bring Klossy with you even he couldn’t make me more depressed :open_mouth: … than I am about last night. :smiley:

Only joking about turning up to Spoons but CF is gutted now .