Where are you Grandad?

Ok I’m starting to worry now. This is most unlike him :wink: Should we call the police? Though no doubt our police force is in cahoots with ‘commie China’. Probably even responsible for his disappearance

Such a worrying time for the forum!

43DEBBFC-5AC4-4C64-BC11-E1794A82B1E8.jpeg

Dont feed the stalker.

Word on the street is that he and Winseer finally met up at a cafe just outside Reigate. The subsequent meeting of minds caused a seismic rip in the space time continuum and they were last seen through a blinding flash of light disappearing up their own anuses.

Probably.

Either that or he did get that job at DVLA i told you about on your latest foul mouthed rant! :smiley: :smiley:

I have seen Carryfast in the trusted Austin Allegro on the way to Belarus for a crisis meeting, I flashed my lights but didn’t get a flash or toot toot back .

He is officially not a missing person until 24 hours has passed , if the police divers are called in , then it’s time to worry.

Tarmaceater:
I have seen Carryfast in the trusted Austin Allegro on the way to Belarus for a crisis meeting, I flashed my lights but didn’t get a flash or toot toot back .

Good lord. Something is definitely up if he was that uncharacteristically rude

OH THANK GOD! Thank god indeed.

I suspect he is in Mar e Lago planning the future of the world with Trump.

Dipster:
I suspect he is in Mar e Lago planning the future of the world with Trump.

Or a similarly named garden centre…

“Posting rights suspended”.

I just realised he joined on my birthday but I thought he had been around TNUK longer than he has. 2009 :blush:

I found one of Geoffreys first posts, it was posted on the 16/09/2009.

Don’t take it too seriously I was’nt having a pop at you.Bit of a laugh that’s all.Anyway can’t understand what a first generation A frame/Turntable drawbar outfit means as they’ve been going since long before the 1980’s and my Dad drove one in the Army during the war pulling a tank transporter trailer with a Diamond T prime mover.Don’t know if you’re confusing it with a close coupled cravan type job which they’re mostly using now because modern day drivers don’t like reversing the real thing.As I was saying there’s not really much that you can,or at least could in those times,do about feeling knackered halfway through a night’s work.It’s a bit like they told my old late Dad when he was running tanks around in Italy and Yugoslavia, it’s a case of get on with it or else.I’ve been out of the job for a while with a back problem since 1999 but obviously if I go back now it looks like I’ll be in heaven because I always thought that if Carlsberg did haulage we’d all be able to just pull up whenever we feel like we need a rest.I just hope that my old managers are reading this and feeling guilty for the way that they treated us if they’re still with us.

Bless his little cotton socks.

I have it from a reliable source that he’s been forcibly taken away by agents acting for the CCCP as a dissenter, and will be “re-educated” at a secret location. Expect a very different Carryfast when he returns.

maybe…

Wheel Nut:
I found one of Geoffreys first posts, it was posted on the 16/09/2009.

Don’t take it too seriously I was’nt having a pop at you.Bit of a laugh that’s all.Anyway can’t understand what a first generation A frame/Turntable drawbar outfit means as they’ve been going since long before the 1980’s and my Dad drove one in the Army during the war pulling a tank transporter trailer with a Diamond T prime mover.Don’t know if you’re confusing it with a close coupled cravan type job which they’re mostly using now because modern day drivers don’t like reversing the real thing.As I was saying there’s not really much that you can,or at least could in those times,do about feeling knackered halfway through a night’s work.It’s a bit like they told my old late Dad when he was running tanks around in Italy and Yugoslavia, it’s a case of get on with it or else.I’ve been out of the job for a while with a back problem since 1999 but obviously if I go back now it looks like I’ll be in heaven because I always thought that if Carlsberg did haulage we’d all be able to just pull up whenever we feel like we need a rest.I just hope that my old managers are reading this and feeling guilty for the way that they treated us if they’re still with us.

Bless his little cotton socks.

Oh wow, it’s all there isn’t it!

fodenway:
I have it from a reliable source that he’s been forcibly taken away by agents acting for the CCCP as a dissenter, and will be “re-educated” at a secret location. Expect a very different Carryfast when he returns.

maybe…

Ah, finally, his dream comes true. To finally become a true dissedint. Juddian and Winseer must be quite quite jealous.

Well, sadly, I think we are just going to have to get used to the loss. I shall do a salute before bed to honour him.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember him.

The good are always taken far too young.

Sir Geoffrey has been abducted by aliens as President William Clinton has conceded that abnormal sightings were reported by commercial pilots and military pilots on his watch with fast moving objects changing directions.
By the way I will plug his new book out and Tornado written by ex RAF navigator Nichol shot down and held captive.

Clinton’s book is The president’s daughter and a script for a film is in the pipeline.