Covid job mandatory for health staff... whos next?

So, now that the gubernment have started easing in the wearing of yellow star… sorry, mandatory covid vaccinations for health workers, who will be next?

More threats from self important self appointed low lifes, was it mad ■■■■■■■ again by any chance or one of the other interchangeable pointless wastes of space.

I hope those affected club together and say no, a collective of employed people one could almost call them a union.

I don’t know who’s next, i do know who isn’t next, ever, and that’s me, what others do is entirely up to them, you tell bullies to sod off in no uncertain terms, you don’t go along with their demands because once you do they get carried away with their power fetish and demand ever more.

It’s coming for all PAYE employees, mark my words. And as 99% of the population are still smoking the “OMG THERE’S A DEADLY VIRUS!” pipe, you’d better make sure you have alternative arrangements in place to generate an income if you are not prepared to be one of their GMO guinea pigs as your co-workers will hang you out to dry being a refusenik. State pension and UBI won’t save you either as your entitlement to those will be conditional on having the jabs.

I think the former will become mandatory a lot quicker than most people are expecting.

None of you would be any good on Middle East work or similar when jabs were compulsory, some every 6 months.

You Anti Vaxers need to grow a pair - and please don’t come to Cornwall

whisperingsmith:
None of you would be any good on Middle East work or similar when jabs were compulsory, some every 6 months.

Yep , left to them we would still have small pox and polio

blue estate:

whisperingsmith:

Yep , left to them we would still have small pox and polio

+1
And Measles, once eliminated in the UK, is now back and on the rise.
It’s our taxes that pay for R&D in medicine and related sciences in this country, why would anyone not want to benefit from that? :unamused:
And yes, I’ve had both my “Oxford” vaccinations and I haven’t grown a second head yet :laughing:

Juddian:
I hope those affected club together and say no, a collective of employed people one could almost call them a union.

I don’t know who’s next, i do know who isn’t next, ever, and that’s me, what others do is entirely up to them, you tell bullies to sod off in no uncertain terms, you don’t go along with their demands because once you do they get carried away with their power fetish and demand ever more.

I hope so too. Either way, no matter what your views on the jab, it should be a choice whether you take a chance in being part of a new vaccine experiment or take a chance to rely on alternative immunity. Once that choice is taken away and your right to earn a living- that’s fascism.

If the inmates (or residents :smiley: ) of care homes, and most other people have all had the injection, (making them presumably immune) why do the staff have to if they have chosen not to? :neutral_face:
The only people who are susceptible to catching it off the staff, are those who will not have had it, so were willing to take that chance anyway.

whisperingsmith:

That ain’t really relevant though is it?
Grow a pair?
Reading the posts of those who have decided not to have it, it ain’t for the reasons of being frightened or squeamish, it is down to their own theory on it, and how they perceive a hidden agenda.
I would imagine most would not give a ■■■■ about having a jab to go abroad, or even a standard flu jab, …different ball game.

whisperingsmith:

please don’t come to Cornwall :confused: you’ve just had the World Elite there,having a ■■■■■■■ big party…no social distancing or face masks (most of the time),no quarantine for them when they get home either…but you don’t want us plebs down there? :frowning:

> carryfast-yeti:
> please don’t come to Cornwall :confused: you’ve just had the World Elite there,having a [zb] big party…no social distancing or face masks (most of the time),no quarantine for them when they get home either…but you don’t want us plebs down there? :frowning:

We had an extra Half Million down during half term, NHS was at breaking point before the G7, most pubs & restaurants are now closed in St Ives due to Covid. It really isn’t a good idea to come to Cornwall at the moment.

The Led signs all showing:- “If you feel ill phone your doctor at home or 111”
If you go to A&E you’ll be turned away unless it’s life threatening.

whisperingsmith:
> carryfast-yeti:
> please don’t come to Cornwall :confused: you’ve just had the World Elite there,having a [zb] big party…no social distancing or face masks (most of the time),no quarantine for them when they get home either…but you don’t want us plebs down there? :frowning:

We had an extra Half Million down during half term, NHS was at breaking point before the G7, most pubs & restaurants are now closed in St Ives due to Covid. It really isn’t a good idea to come to Cornwall at the moment.

The Led signs all showing:- “If you feel ill phone your doctor at home or 111”
If you go to A&E you’ll be turned away unless it’s life threatening.

Loved the home made sign on the overhead gantry on the A30 when the first lockdown came in.
‘‘Why don’t you all if you ■■■■ off home’’ :laughing: …or words to that effect.
A real '‘Properrr jorrb’ Cornish welcome. :laughing:

whisperingsmith:

As someone who has had both jabs can I ask you a question?
Did you know about any jabs being compulsory before you took the job?

If care home staff refuse, what they going to do ?
Sack them? Bearing in mind most private care homes struggle to recruit staff as it is.

Can’t wait to see them try to force it with a heavily unionised industry.

The earth…

Is flat too.

No seriously, I just found out the other day from that reliable source Fakebook. It say’s in a short span of time we’ll quite literally fall off the edge.

In other news, I can almost push an entire banana up my right nostril.

robroy:
If the inmates (or residents :smiley: ) of care homes, and most other people have all had the injection, (making them presumably immune) why do the staff have to if they have chosen not to? :neutral_face:
The only people who are susceptible to catching it off the staff, are those who will not have had it, so were willing to take that chance anyway.

robroy:

whisperingsmith:

That ain’t really relevant though is it?
Grow a pair?
Reading the posts of those who have decided not to have it, it ain’t for the reasons of being frightened or squeamish, it is down to their own theory on it, and how they perceive a hidden agenda.
I would imagine most would not give a [zb] about having a jab to go abroad, or even a standard flu jab, …different ball game.

If the anti vaxers arent frightened of dropping dead when Bill Gates hits his big red button, or some other fear why are they against the jab? If it isnt fear of that or being turned into radio controlled zombies or whatever what is the issue? Or course it is fear, fear of summat new, but they frightened to say so out loud. You may describe it as their “theory of a hidden agenda” or whatever, but fear is what it is. They are frightened of a “hidden agenda”.

And lets try to get summat else a bit clearer too: vaccines are not a miracle cure giving recipients full immunity.
It is not a simple black/white issue.
Older people have generally weaker immune systems than younger people. That is why they suffer more deaths from C19 and from seasonal flu, too. A vaccine will not produce as many antibodies in an older person as in a younger one. Two vaccines makes you much safer, but NOT immune. Deaths and serious effects are greatly reduced after vaccination, but it isn`t zero risk.

If someone chooses, for whatever reason, not to have a jab, that seems ok to me.
Someone who chooses not to wear a hairnet, or chooses not to wash their hands after going to the toilet is equally free to do as they want. But they should not be allowed to work in a food factory or kitchen.
Care workers, in close contact with vulnerable persons should either have the jab, or choose other employment. If their beilfs ban them from atking waht health professionals think is sensible precautions, they should not be caring for the elderly and vulnerable. Those on various drugs for serious diseases have little or no benefit from the vaccine themselves, and are at higher risk should they get it. Those working with them need to do the sensible thing and work to protect them.

Is there a risk from vaccines? Yes there is, as I said it NOT a binary black/white world, there is a risk.
There have been about
130,000 deaths in the UK from about… 4,620,000 covid cases…
20 …■■ deaths from vaccine from over…40,000,000 people injected…
Doesn`t need a degree to maths to work that risk/benefit balance out does it?

Vaccines are not 100% safe.
Vaccines do not give 100% immunity.
Maybe after my jabs I will drop dead after 3years and 18days or whatever,…but Ill tell you what, even a wimpy kid like me aint frightened of that. Ill leave others to (in spite of their protests and assertions) live their lives in fear of the big bad people after them. Grow a pair? WS is right, half the posters here are frightened of some unknown perceived risk many years in the future. It is fright RobRoy, fear of the unknown: the world os not the one they grew up in and they are having trouble adapting. Easier to blame it all on foreigners and capitalists/commies rather than see it for what it is. . Bollox. Im going out to cut the grass between rain showers.

paranoia
/ˌparəˈnɔɪə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: paranoia

a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
h
Similar:
persecution complex

delusions
obsession
megalomania
monomania
psychosis

unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people.

robroy:

You can still get Covid even if you’ve been vaccinated.
“Like all medicines, no vaccine is completely effective, so you should continue to take recommended precautions to avoid infection. Some people may still get COVID-19 despite having a vaccination, but this should be less severe.”
gov.uk/government/publicati … accination

But surely assuming that the vaccine is nothing more than that…ie,.a vaccine like any other, to counteract against a condition, it will be like a subsidy to work along side a developing natural immune system.
This immunity will never build up unless all this ■■■■■■■■ is put to rest.
As I’ve said all along, those who want to hide behind the sofa in a tin foil helmet (and a surgical mask :unamused: ) crack on, those who want to take the chance among it all, vaccines or otherwise, fill their boots.
All this ■■■■ can not go on much longer as the economy will be totally knackered.

If rich and famous jump the queue to get something (like the vaccine and bitcoin) you know it’s good

robroy:
But surely assuming that the vaccine is nothing more than that…ie,.a vaccine like any other, to counteract against a condition, it will be like a subsidy to work along side a developing natural immune system.
This immunity will never build up unless all this ■■■■■■■■ is put to rest.
As I’ve said all along, those who want to hide behind the sofa in a tin foil helmet (and a surgical mask :unamused: ) crack on, those who want to take the chance among it all, vaccines or otherwise, fill their boots.
All this [zb] can not go on much longer as the economy will be totally knackered.

Yes, it is a vaccine. Developed with new tools but a vaccine none the less. No need to “assume” it is, because it is.
“Built up immunity” hasnt worked well with generations of people suffering from, polio, rubella, small-pox, etc. Expecting some natural immunity is.....clutching at straws. "those who want to take the chance among it all, vaccines or otherwise, fill their boots." and put those around them at risk? Since "Typhoid Mary Mallon" had a desire to be a cook and earn money should she have been left alone to get on with it? What a nasty money grabbing attitude to have. (I find it hard to believe you really are thinking this through, are you really that nasty and selfish?) Sure the share holders sitting in isolated country estates want us to "protect the economy" but they dont have to use public transport to get to work, and then go home to care for relatives. I expect Murdoch and Martin are happy to have you stand up for them though.