This kneeling shite

I watched the first few seconds of the England v Austria match last night and then turned it off.

If those players are going to be taking the knee for the Euros in subservience to a Marxist cult I will not be watching and hoping they lose! Now we have Gareth Southgate the woke come to their support in such a degrading act! An absolute disgrace!

It’s time these pampered prima donnas were reminded that they play for the people of this country, not for their own libtard agendas!

Grumpy_old_trucker:
I watched the first few seconds of the England v Austria match last night and then turned it off.

If those players are going to be taking the knee for the Euros in subservience to a Marxist cult I will not be watching and hoping they lose! Now we have Gareth Southgate the woke come to their support in such a degrading act! An absolute disgrace!

It’s time these pampered prima donnas were reminded that they play for the people of this country, not for their own libtard agendas!

I agree. It’s ■■■■■■■■. Ironically, it will ultimately do more harm than good and actually cause a problem.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Oh and to make it even worse, I did this before I witnessed that half a minute of ■■■■■ last night!

Any mention of taking a knee or sucking up to Lewis Hamilton turns off our TV or radio

The sportsmen (and Hamilton) of this country have been fortunate that all this “take the knee” business has taken place during a lockdown where all spectators have been banned from stadia.Were it not for that I think the booing or general dissent would have caused it to stop a long time ago.

This is the only circumstance where I would be taking the knee.

youtu.be/-mySvuC9MMc

Wheel Nut:
Any mention of taking a knee or sucking up to Lewis Hamilton turns off our TV or radio

Amen to that ^^^^

Truckulent:

Wheel Nut:

Amen to that ^^^^

^^^^

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Janos:

youtu.be/-mySvuC9MMc

^^^^^^
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Players especially the white ones will have to take the knee, because could you imagine the outcry from the media if say Harry Kane refused, the media would be calling it racist and everything else and that would probably end his career.

Sad but true, this is what it has come to. You can think it but can’t say or do it.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I’ll take the knee to perform ■■■■■■■■■■■ but not to celebrate the life of a violent career criminal and repeat offender who’s skin colour matters not one bit. Scum comes in every shade.

the maoster:
I’ll take the knee to perform ■■■■■■■■■■■ but not to celebrate the life of a violent career criminal and repeat offender who’s skin colour matters not one bit. Scum comes in every shade.

Skin colour matters at least in deciding who governs South Africa and Rhodesia.

the maoster:

Bearing in mind that a racially aggravated attack/murder was never even a part of the prosecution’s case anyway.
Skin colour obviously does matter to whatever this agenda is.

cav551:

Janos:

youtu.be/-mySvuC9MMc

^^^^^^
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To be fair it all worked out being settled on friendly terms in the end. :wink: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQLXY51uWLg

Yep, it does my head in also, just cringeworthy.

As someone said when the crowds come back, the majority will show their disapproval,.and it will fizzle out.
I’m all for stamping out racism in football, a player is a player black or white,.as long as they do good for my team I couldn’t give a ■■■■ if they were green…, but all this ■■■■■■■■ is just a left wing agenda where people are frightened not to conform at the risk if the racist card being played against them, …but worse than that it is glorifying some criminal piece of scum and using hom as a symbol…, who did not give a ■■■■ about anybody himself.

robroy:
Yep, it does my head in also, just cringeworthy.

As someone said when the crowds come back, the majority will show their disapproval,.and it will fizzle out.
I’m all for stamping out racism in football, a player is a player black or white,.as long as they do good for my team I couldn’t give a [zb] if they were green…, but all this ■■■■■■■■ is just a left wing agenda where people are frightened not to conform at the risk if the racist card being played against them, …but worse than that it is glorifying some criminal piece of scum and using hom as a symbol…, who did not give a [zb] about anybody himself.

Spot on again.^^^

Personally it does not bother me at all. It does no harm to me. Each to their own, eh?

I certainly think those in what are politely known as minority groups have been poorly treated (an understatement if ever there was one) by so many over the centuries so I can certainly understand that people are now crying “enough” and showing it. I certainly disapprove when things turn violent though.

Yes, some involved will have a political agenda, but I think most don’t. They are just ■■■■■■ off. They should be wary who they align with.

Dipster:
Personally it does not bother me at all. It does no harm to me. Each to their own, eh?

I certainly think those in what are politely known as minority groups have been poorly treated (an understatement if ever there was one) by so many over the centuries so I can certainly understand that people are now crying “enough” and showing it. I certainly disapprove when things turn violent though.

Yes, some involved will have a political agenda, but I think most don’t. They are just ■■■■■■ off. They should be wary who they align with.

Pulling statues over, defacing art and religious attacks are illegal acts, jail them, fine them and shame them. They aren’t heroes, they are vandals, the statues were built to celebrate the times then.

Wheel Nut:

Dipster:

Pulling statues over, defacing art and religious attacks are illegal acts, jail them, fine them and shame them. They aren’t heroes, they are vandals, the statues were built to celebrate the times then.

Chelsea fans defaced the Churchill statue this week.

does that count or is it ok as they are often proud of their racism?

msn.com/en-gb/sport/america … uxbndlbing

As I posted earlier “I certainly disapprove when things turn violent though”.

So, yes, those who do violent acts should face penalties, no problem, no doubt about it. But it doesn’t change the basis fact that so many minorities have suffered unjustly for far too long.