Plusnet Mobile

Anyone use Plusnet Mobile?
What are they like?

Reason I ask is that I’ve just changed jobs and at my new job the Three signal is pretty non existent (which is a shame as they’re probably the best network I’ve used over the years). It would appear that there is a EE mast where I’m now working so obviously thats the network to be on. However, EE sim only deals are a lot more expensive than what I get with Three. I’ve just been doing a bit of research and found out Plusnet Mobile use the EE network, and they have some really cheap deals.
As my Three contract is up in a few days, its a good time for me to switch.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Before you jump, is this any use?
“EE, O2, Three UK and Vodafone Sign Deal to Fix Mobile Notspots - ISPreview UK” ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2 … spots.html

Thats interesting, but looks like they’ve got until 2025 to sort it out. Dont want to wait that long paying for a phone contract I cant use, so think the best option unfortunately is to change network.
Thanks for posting that up though as it does seem like a very good idea.

I’ve used Plusnet for years.Never had a problem.

I’ve been with Vodafone for 2 decades. Two numbers on one contract, both unlimited everything. Signal virtually everywhere.

I don’t know about plushnet, never used them .

Beef:
Anyone use Plusnet Mobile?
What are they like?

Reason I ask is that I’ve just changed jobs and at my new job the Three signal is pretty non existent (which is a shame as they’re probably the best network I’ve used over the years). It would appear that there is a EE mast where I’m now working so obviously thats the network to be on. However, EE sim only deals are a lot more expensive than what I get with Three. I’ve just been doing a bit of research and found out Plusnet Mobile use the EE network, and they have some really cheap deals.
As my Three contract is up in a few days, its a good time for me to switch.

Well isn’t that funny…I used to be on plusnet for about 6 months but got fed up with the constant poor signal even in populated areas. I’ve since switched to Three and haven’t had any issues save for a few spots on the A11. I’d say 99.99% of the time I get uninterrupted connection and trust me I would notice as my youtube music is running all the time