Go Fund Me. For Beaver

No I ain’t looking for sponsorship for a lads weekend to Amsterdam :laughing:
I’m referring to the Trucknet King of Premod Eager Beaver, who is looking for a bit of help.
He’s had the misfortune of having to pay out for 2 different sessions of mega breakfasts, and he’s struggling a bit.
He bought his own and Maosters on Tuesday,.and his own and mine on Saturday.
I ain’t proud of myself, but I chose an expensive venue,.and ok,… he was fleeced. :cry: :blush:

He is suffering more so lately as his sideline of flogging pallets has been a bit barren lately, as they’re getting wise to him, he has also had to flog his hairdresser’s pose machine with a BMW badge on the front,.and is now running around in a much smaller motor. :open_mouth:
Ok fair enough, nice car, , it’s brand new, but I think he was to embarrassed to tell me that it was on loan from a mate who also.feels a bit sorry for him.

So unless he can get this set up on line, he may be forced to sell his entire collection of Transport firm uniforms that he has acquired over the years from his numerous jobs hes been at until they all got ■■■■■■ off with him.

You know what a shy quiet unassuming character he is who never speaks out, so I hope this appeal does not embarrass him.
Thanks in advance.

Well I’m certainly not contributing for the simple reason that the man is devious! There, I’ve said it. He probably cried to you that he paid on Tuesday when the truth is his “oh, I’ve left my wallet in the truck” meant that I had to pay.

Don’t fall for it Robroy, he’s only a small step away from conning pensioners life savings out of them by offering time share opportunities in Warrington! :imp:

the maoster:
Well I’m certainly not contributing for the simple reason that the man is devious! There, I’ve said it. He probably cried to you that he paid on Tuesday when the truth is his “oh, I’ve left my wallet in the truck” meant that I had to pay.

Don’t fall for it Robroy, he’s only a small step away from conning pensioners life savings out of them by offering time share opportunities in Warrington! :imp:

Typical bloody Scouser eh?:roll:
(I know he gets annoyed by calling him a Scouser, but it’s the Shellsuit and him continuously telling me to ‘Calm down’ that gives it away)

Nah he didn’t tell me you paid :unamused: …and then later on before I left, I did see him going round the truck park trying to knock out frozen (thawed and soggy :unamused: ) dodgy burgers to other drivers cheap…did you check your trailer before you left him? :bulb:
This guy has no shame. :unamused:

Hmmnn…now let’s see. Obvious bait, or a more deep rooted adoration/envy of TN’s greatest ever contributor & driver?

Let’s address our good friend Robroy first. A nice man who despite his jovial appearance is riddled with envy of the day driver. Despite festooning his Craptos with various tat from Lymm truckstop shop along with numerous offerings from the retail royalty that is B&M, he still washes with wet wipes. The daily challenge of layby location plus deciding between a can of Lilt or a tube of Smarties is scant recompense for guarding his bosses lorry all night for around £2 per hour. In fact his life is so grim that he does not even own a phone charger & tried to blag one off me :unamused: :imp:
I regale him quite often with my tales of sleeping in a King size bed each evening, utilising my immaculate en-suite facilities and creating delicious hot food & creative breakfasts within the confines of my rather well equipped and brand new kitchen, however it pains me to say that this, but our friend is insistent on living inside a recycled bean can so that he can save up for some air horns to impress 11 year olds hanging over the rails of motorway bridges doing some weird 'pulling from above ’ action :unamused: :open_mouth:

Now onto our 2nd contestant. An ex military man who seems to genuinely believe that he is Ant Middleton & Barry Sheene all in one :confused:
A strange man who meets up with other drivers in order to show them pictures of ■■■■■■■ young man with toned physiques, and then claims one of these characters was actually him. These are the actions of a man who sadly endures the lifestyle of our first contestant(see above). Contestant 2 (Maoster) is also not to be trusted. A search of him on this very forum will unearth video evidence of him ramming a poor defenceless elderly couple off a main road :exclamation:

Now it is true that the mighty and wonderous(some say ‘mythical’) Beaver has had to remove his BMW M4 from the driveway of Beaver Towers, however a 21 plate VW GTI is not a terrible short term replacement, and it is also true that my ‘recycling’ activities have slowed due to a current pallet shortage, however folks please be reassured that the illustrious and mercurial Beaver is still ‘living the dream’ and no matter what happens in the life of the North West’s premium agency driver, a pie & a packet of wetwipes will never be the outcome for your Class 1 hero.

Hopefully we will hear no more from Bill & Ben and they can go about their flowerpot business at will whilst reflecting on the poor cards life has dealt them and not tarnishing my incredible legacy with their immature & juvenile jibes.

Please make all payments/donations to my charitable foundation I have set up: beaverlovescasholaitsallaboutme.co.uk
#trampingisverysad

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mate, well played. All I have in rerurn is :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
Mate, well played. All I have in rerurn is :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Aye classic comeback :sunglasses: …though somewhat hurtful… :laughing:
He still.doesn’t suit that shell suit though. :laughing:

Looks like you two are banished to the naughty step , don’t try to mess with the mighty Beaver !

eagerbeaver:
Hmmnn…now let’s see. Obvious bait, or a more deep rooted adoration/envy of TN’s greatest ever contributor & driver?

Let’s address our good friend Robroy first. A nice man who despite his jovial appearance is riddled with envy of the day driver.

But are you not envious of his Dutch ex-model wife?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=168776#p2757056

Nah…just about broke my own rule there about posting with beer on board. :blush: :laughing:

…snip…

onto our 2nd contestant. An ex military man who seems to genuinely believe that he is Ant Middleton & Barry Sheene all in one :confused:
A strange man who meets up with other drivers in order to show them pictures of ■■■■■■■ young man with toned physiques, and then claims one of these characters was actually him
… snip…

I know the very photo you speak off. I spotted one on the wall in the facilities at Lymm. Can you confirm which one is the illustrious Moaster?

(I took the pamphlet for purely research reasons. Obviously)

20210603_151325.jpg