FA cup final

I really enjoyed this today with fans back in the ground, yes the first half wasn’t up too much but I was cheering on Leicester right through and I’m a Liverpool fan! No offence to Chelsea fans, that’s where my wife is from, and she was in tears (of joy) seeing the Foxes lift the cup. The fans back in the ground made this match for me.

I only caught the second half, as I got back late yesterday.
Me being a Newcastle fan I was totally neutral on this game, but pleased for Leicester after the result.
However the last 5 minutes Chelsea equaliser is what the FA Cup Final is all about, but it was disallowed by VAR.
I did feel sorry for those Chelsea fans tbh.

I still think that VAR is spoiling the game, and should only be applied for borderline/goal line goals, and maybe penalties.
Even Leicester’s goal went to VAR, it just alters the flow of the game too much.

well chuffed for leicester, said for a few years now if there is a blueprint how a club should be run they are it…

robroy:
Even Leicester’s goal went to VAR, it just alters the flow of the game too much.

I’ve only seen the highlights, why did it go to VAR?

Harry Monk:

robroy:

I’ve only seen the highlights, why did it go to VAR?

Perez (ex Newcastle) took a pass,.and kicked the ball on to his arm before the goal.was scored.
They checked VAR for handball, but the goal.was allowed.

m.a.n rules:
well chuffed for leicester, said for a few years now if there is a blueprint how a club should be run they are it…

hmm…a few years ago LCFC went into administration with debts of £30 million. a lot of local traders went bust because of them,losing everything.

carryfast-yeti:

m.a.n rules:

hmm…a few years ago LCFC went into administration with debts of £30 million. a lot of local traders went bust because of them,losing everything.

maybe but not under these current owners was it ■■