Birmingham CAZ

Birmingham city council has launched a vehicle scrappage & travel credit scheme ahead of their CAZ going live on the 1st June. fleetnews.co.uk/news/fleet- … e-launched

lancpudn:
Birmingham city council has launched a vehicle scrappage & travel credit scheme ahead of their CAZ going live on the 1st June. fleetnews.co.uk/news/fleet- … e-launched

Load of ■■■■■■■■, who in their right mind would sack off their freedom of personal mobility and slum it on buses crammed with life’s losers. Oh wait, millennials might be gullible enough thinking it will save the planet.

bigstraight6:

lancpudn:

Load of ■■■■■■■■, who in their right mind would sack off their freedom of personal mobility and slum it on buses crammed with life’s losers. Oh wait, millennials might be gullible enough thinking it will save the planet.

LOL I don’t mind using my concessionary old ■■■■■ travel pass, It’s much easier to get into the town centre than in my car for my needs.
There’s one underlying message though in all the reports I read about the future & decarbonisation of transport be it in the EU or UK (Yeah I’m that sad) and they all say the same thing! A lifestyle change away from ICE vehicles & onto public transport :open_mouth: Like Nat King Cole sang…There may be trouble ahead.

lancpudn:

bigstraight6:

lancpudn:

LOL I don’t mind using my concessionary old ■■■■■ travel pass, It’s much easier to get into the town centre than in my car for my needs.
There’s one underlying message though in all the reports I read about the future & decarbonisation of transport be it in the EU or UK (Yeah I’m that sad) and they all say the same thing! A lifestyle change away from ICE vehicles & onto public transport :open_mouth: Like Nat King Cole sang…There may be trouble ahead.

Admiral Horatio Nelson “I see no ships”…Hero
Captain Edward Smith “I see no iceberg”…Not a hero.
Us?..“We see no looming crisis”…How will the next generation judge?

lancpudn:

bigstraight6:

lancpudn:

Sadly you’re thinking is on the right track, dunno what everyone’s worried about the lack of charging points for the overpriced electric car they will be buying come the great reset, us of the pleb class don’t feature in the coming utopia, they’re not exactly being shy about this…‘‘you will own nothing and you will be happy’’…even when they inadvertantly tell the truth about their plans for us the plebs refuse to compute.

This is not good as you only have to look around summer hill area to see the empty buildings where business have moved out because of this including BMW dealership and a joinery firm ,the only ones who live there go out at night to shoot each other .