N U F C.

The Toon have lost again 3.0 to Brighton, The MAGPIES Name surely must now become the TURKEYS, As they allways get stuffed, I have been a NUFC Supported from being a kid when Jackie Milburn was a star along with all the team, So whats gone wrong :question: :question: :question: ,Regards Larry.

I’m.also a passionate Toon fan, I don’t go back as far as Jackie Milburn, my first no9 was Wyn Davies when I was a little kid,.and I do remember the last time we won a cup (ignoring Inter Toto :unamused: ) as you know 19 Sixty ■■■■ 9 :open_mouth: .
I also remember the Supermac years, fondly, he was my first Toon Hero, …Pop Robson etc…so I’m obviously younger than you Lawrence. :laughing:

Fans on the Newcastle forum are blaming Steve Bruce and calling for him to be sacked, we’ve had around 10 managers in 11years, it’s a revolving door and definitely a poisoned chalice…who tf gdo we get next another mediocre manager? We’ve had McClaren, we’ve had Alardyce, Kinnear, let’s go for the full set Mark ■■■■ Hughes? :unamused: …Christ I hope NOT.

Who ever we get his job will continue to be managing a Championship team in the Premier League, who’s job is just to stay up and wallow in mediocrity.

The blame lays squarely on one man, who’s name I can’t even bear to mention, :imp: …that fat grinning cockney bast who owns the club, who imo has no intentention of selling it, as it raises his profile in the business world, and that is what it is to him a business, he has no love nor passion for Newcastle United nor even football, he continues to treat us the fans with contempt, taking the ■■■■.

Sell the club ffs !!!, he’s on the list of the top 10 wealthiest in the UK.he does not need to hold out for the last penny, but as I said, he has little or no intention despite what comes out of his fat gob.
13years we’ve endured him.
Look how he treated Kevin, who was determined to get us back to his last glory days, he had a shopping list that looked like an all time great list at the time, but Ashley’s answers appoint Denis ■■■■ Wise to choose players for him. :open_mouth: :unamused: :imp:

Get Rafa back, and invest… let him build a team around StMaximin, and Almiron, and get a good strike partner for Calum Wison, what about …Daniel Sturridge? short term.
Andy Carrol is done, Gayle is not good enough, our 40 million no 9 is a ■■■■ joke, 1 league goal in 12 months an insult to the shirt :unamused: …we need a 30 goal a season striker, we need another Alan ffs. :bulb:

If/when we go down at end of season,.I can’t see us being as lucky as the last 2 times, my biggest fear is ending up another Notts Forest, another Leeds Utd, stuck in the lower leagues for a generation.
I only hope with everything I’ve got that a miracle happens, I could not stand to watch another last day of the season relegation scrap.

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up as I type, I knocked the game off last night at 2 nil, I’m so ■■■■■■ off with the way things are.

Bring on the ■■■■ takers the glory supporters the likes of the Man U home supporters who live in Essex and the Home Counties, but anything you say does not register, heard it ALL for last 13 years of embarrasment.
Enough said…I’m done. :grimacing:

I share your pain I’m from Nottingham and I’m a staunch Nottingham Forest supporter
I’ve followed Forest since the Brian Clough days
I’ve seen them win league titles European cups league cups and other domestic cups
It’s sad to see the club you support fall from grace but I always think after a bad season there’s always next year
I hope before my time comes that one day Forest will once again be in the premier league
I think we’ve had around 20 managers since Cloughie retired and more owners than I care to think about
At the moment we’ve got Chris Hughton your ex manager who despite having a few bad results I think will lead us out of the championship
I also look out for Newcastle United results as Newcastle was one of my favourite places to night out in when I was tramping as your hospitality is second to none
So keep the faith brothers your famous club will rise again and be among the top clubs where it belongs
Cheers Gary

robroy:
I’m.also a passionate Toon fan, I don’t go back as far as Jackie Milburn, my first no9 was Wyn Davies when I was a little kid,.and I do remember the last time we won a cup (ignoring Inter Toto :unamused: ) as you know 19 Sixty [zb] 9 :open_mouth: .
I also remember the Supermac years, fondly, he was my first Toon Hero, …Pop Robson etc…so I’m obviously younger than you Lawrence. [emoji38]

Fans on the Newcastle forum are blaming Steve Bruce and calling for him to be sacked, we’ve had around 10 managers in 11years, it’s a revolving door and definitely a poisoned chalice…who tf gdo we get next another mediocre manager? We’ve had McClaren, we’ve had Alardyce, Kinnear, let’s go for the full set Mark [zb] Hughes? :unamused: …Christ I hope NOT.

Who ever we get his job will continue to be managing a Championship team in the Premier League, who’s job is just to stay up and wallow in mediocrity.

The blame lays squarely on one man, who’s name I can’t even bear to mention, :imp: …that fat grinning cockney bast who owns the club, who imo has no intentention of selling it, as it raises his profile in the business world, and that is what it is to him a business, he has no love nor passion for Newcastle United nor even football, he continues to treat us the fans with contempt, taking the ■■■■.

Sell the club ffs !!!, he’s on the list of the top 10 wealthiest in the UK.he does not need to hold out for the last penny, but as I said, he has little or no intention despite what comes out of his fat gob.
13years we’ve endured him.
Look how he treated Kevin, who was determined to get us back to his last glory days, he had a shopping list that looked like an all time great list at the time, but Ashley’s answers appoint Denis [zb] Wise to choose players for him. :open_mouth: :unamused: :imp:

Get Rafa back, and invest… let him build a team around StMaximin, and Almiron, and get a good strike partner for Calum Wison, what about …Daniel Sturridge? short term.
Andy Carrol is done, Gayle is not good enough, our 40 million no 9 is a [zb] joke, 1 league goal in 12 months an insult to the shirt :unamused: …we need a 30 goal a season striker, we need another Alan ffs. :bulb:

If/when we go down at end of season,.I can’t see us being as lucky as the last 2 times, my biggest fear is ending up another Notts Forest, another Leeds Utd, stuck in the lower leagues for a generation.
I only hope with everything I’ve got that a miracle happens, I could not stand to watch another last day of the season relegation scrap.

I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck standing up as I type, I knocked the game off last night at 2 nil, I’m so ■■■■■■ off with the way things are.

Bring on the ■■■■ takers the glory supporters the likes of the Man U home supporters who live in Essex and the Home Counties, but anything you say does not register, heard it ALL for last 13 years of embarrasment.
Enough said…I’m done. :grimacing:

Being a Fulham fan, im in no position to take the ■■■■. Last game of the season could be intresting.

Sent from my HP Chromebook 11 G5 using Tapatalk

Just sound like Liverpool , Man Utd fans , most of my life has been travelling to the delights of bury , Rochdale , Macclesfield etc etc , what I’d give for a year in the championship , premier league
The way it’s going it’s more likely to be division 2 with
Barton in charge & the bunch of wasters he inherited to be fare

Well a good result, now 6 points clear of the drop, But they must continue winning otherwise they could still go down, They are all to blame for this situation, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well a good result, now 6 points clear of the drop, But they must continue winning otherwise they could still go down, They are all to blame for this situation, Regards Larry.

What a difference StMaximin made to the game, within 9 minutes yesterday :open_mouth:
The guy’s a football genius, (but you can sure as hell bet Ashley will sell him next season :imp: , whether or not we stay up.)

We need to get something out of the West Ham game, as we’ve got some hard games between that game on Saturday, and the possible deciders of last 2 games of season, including Liverpool, Man City and Leicester.

Wilson needs to get his shooting boots on and back on form as soon as.

you geordie boys will survive…because fulham are shi-e :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
you geordie boys will survive…because fulham are shi-e :laughing:

Hate to say it as a true fan, but lately we could be also described in the same way. :frowning:

Good 3 points today,.we now sit 15th. :sunglasses:
Couple of dodgy goals but they all count.
Listened to game on radio, backed on the bay to tip (at Livingston, hiya dozy :laughing: ) took straps off we were 2 0 up.
Came back from booking office and it was 3 2 ffs. :open_mouth:

Different story next week,.Liverpool away, we haven’t won at Anfield since God was a lad. :cry:

Looking better for staying up anyhoo.

Yes! Knew you would win today. Newcastle need to find their Bielsa. They are a sleeping giant.

Janos:
Yes! Knew you would win today. Newcastle need to find their Bielsa. They are a sleeping giant.

If you’re referring to managers we had Keegan, and his second to none enthusiasm and intent, hoping to go back to the glory days of the 90s, and imo would have done with the backing (have a read of his last book if you’re interested, it’s in the first chapter)

We had Alan Shearer, ok unproven but he knows his football.

We had Rafa.and his exemplary record…, all 3 ■■■■ ed up by Ashley and his antics.

There lies the problem with whoever we get as a manager

Fighting relegation done us a great favour today, but NUFC should not be fighting against going down. A club of this size, with its support and the size of the ground needs a messianiac type figure to lead them. Not journeymen managers. Leeds have been nowhere for years. Along comes Bielsa, and they are a force again…much as I hate them. :neutral_face:

Janos:
Fighting relegation done us a great favour today, but NUFC should not be fighting against going down. A club of this size, with its support and the size of the ground needs a messianiac type figure to lead them. Not journeymen managers. Leeds have been nowhere for years. Along comes Bielsa, and they are a force again…much as I hate them. :neutral_face:

We had a one, like I said…Rafa Benitez. :bulb:
Who would have still been there today if he’d had the backing…maybe even Kev would have still been here before Rafa.

the blunts are now safely relegated…baggies and Fulham sure to join them.
and on the subject of relegation…i really hope Direby go down in the Championship…nothing against the club.just can’t stand Rooney

I don’t think we shamed ourselves playing the league champions on Saturday.
No doubt Liverpool were/are the better side, but we were ok defensively Liverpool had something like 20 shots on target according to match stats.

Wtf was that VAR decision about?..it’s spoiling the game, that ball was kicked on to his hand, it was nothing intentional imo., but at least we recovered from it, that would have been a travesty if the disallowing of that goal lost us a point.

Willock on loan is proving to be a decent player, scoring that goal, along with others in past games and the ones he has created, I’d like to see him sign for the club.

Anyhow, 16th league position and 9 points clear of relegation, onwards and hopefully upwards.
Arsenal next Sunday, think we may get something out of that game, but let’s see.

robroy:
I don’t think we shamed ourselves playing the league champions on Saturday.
No doubt Liverpool were/are the better side, but we were ok defensively Liverpool had something like 20 shots on target according to match stats.

Wtf was that VAR decision about?..it’s spoiling the game, that ball was kicked on to his hand, it was nothing intentional imo., but at least we recovered from it, that would have been a travesty if the disallowing of that goal lost us a point.

Willock on loan is proving to be a decent player, scoring that goal, along with others in past games and the ones he has created, I’d like to see him sign for the club.

Anyhow, 16th league position and 9 points clear of relegation, onwards and hopefully upwards.
Arsenal next Sunday, think we may get something out of that game, but let’s see.

But why didn’t he go back a few seconds for the Wilson goal when he was pushed in the back by 2 Liverpool players

Have been going to St James since Wyn Davis was our No. 9

But John Tudor was a better player then Supermac Tudor has the best diving header ever

Asley want to sign but the like of Liverpool Man City have booked it as they don’t want another club having money & breaking the monopoly

I reckon we’re safe now after last nights epic (and surprising) win. :sunglasses:
13th in table, and 12 points clear of relegation zone.
(Wish I’d put that 4-2 on at bookies,.what odds would I have got for that? :open_mouth: :smiley: )
Typical Newcastle though, a comfortable 4-0 cushion, that they nearly ■■■■ ed up in last 5 mins of play. :unamused:
Hope they manage to keep Willock on loan from Arsenal, but I doubt it.
nufcblog.co.uk/

it looks like Lestah City are trying to throw away their Champions League place…just like they did on the last day last season :laughing:

carryfast-yeti:
it looks like Lestah City are trying to throw away their Champions League place…just like they did on the last day last season :laughing:

Can’t believe it’s 5 YEARS since they won the Premier League btw. :open_mouth: