The future they have planned for you and why

vernoncoleman.com/meanttohappen.htm

Juddian:
Everything that has happened was meant to happen

Do you think any article starting with ‘mask wearing muppets’ is likely to be persuasive?

Since you posted it its reasonable to assume you agree with it: what makes me a muppet by wearing a mask?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Juddian:

I had a quick look around to see who this character (Coleman not Juddian!) and conclude that he is seemingly a nutter who is full of himself and holds crackpot opinions and notions. I suggest his writing is not to be taken seriously. Indeed, just ignore him.

Vernon Coleman:
“is no longer registered or licensed to practise as a GP principal, having relinquished his medical licence in March 2016”
General Medical Council
Advert for one of his books banned by Advertising Standards Agency 2005, “irresponsible” and “likely to discourage vulnerable people from seeking essential medical treatment”.
Further censured by ASA in 2007.
He claimed AIDS is a hoax, writing, “it is now my considered view that the disease we know as AIDS probably doesn’t exist and has never existed”. (Vernon Coleman, health letter)
A 1989 editorial in the British Medical Journal criticised his comments on leprosy following the announcement that Diana, Princess of Wales was to shake hands with a person with leprosy.

Consensus is that the link is a first rate source then?

Monkey241:
Consensus is that the link is a first rate source then?

About as first rate as saying no human to human transmission and the Commy quislings saying that stopping ‘rescue’ flights from Wuhan was racist.

Juddian:

You used to be a very sensible chap.
Like you, I have (always) questioned the narrative as given by the general media, the government, and any other sources. I have always believed that one should read and disseminate a variety of sources, and not all of those will be either popular or ‘approved’, before making up my own mind.
This last year, you seem to have drifted from a sensible appraisal of the presented information, to focussing on the more… lets say esoteric, of sources.

Are you sure you haven’t already been given the vaccine? :wink:

Thanks to Juddian for sharing this… I made it right up to the point he stated that cycle lanes were part of the plan…

If the last twelve months have shown us anything at all, it is that our Government wouldn’t be capable of this sort of complex planning, so I reckon it won’t apply to us in the UK… :laughing:

Darkside:
Thanks to Juddian for sharing this… I made it right up to the point he stated that cycle lanes were part of the plan…

If the last twelve months have shown us anything at all, it is that our Government wouldn’t be capable of this sort of complex planning, so I reckon it won’t apply to us in the UK… :laughing:

Yup, couldn’t agree more about our govt not as her maj’s current opposition are anything to write home about, useful idiot level.
Wish i could share your optimism regarding the future for those of us of the pleb class though.

the nodding donkey:

Juddian:

You used to be a very sensible chap.
Like you, I have (always) questioned the narrative as given by the general media, the government, and any other sources. I have always believed that one should read and disseminate a variety of sources, and not all of those will be either popular or ‘approved’, before making up my own mind.
This last year, you seem to have drifted from a sensible appraisal of the presented information, to focussing on the more… lets say esoteric, of sources.

Are you sure you haven’t already been given the vaccine? :wink:

Agenda 21 and 30 are no mystery they are stated aims by the ‘UN’ itself.You know the same ‘UN’ that arms its goose stepping ‘peacekeepers’ with assault rifles.

Darkside:

I seems that I got out of the Netherlands just in time. The lizards have been prototyping not only cycle lanes, but a whole infrastructure exclusively for cyclist. They even flattened the land to make cycling easier…

Why would the Dutch ruin the road infrastructure when they have had miles of cycle lanes for centuries ?

water-bicycle.jpeg

Regards John.

The Great Reset? - A repost, as there is quite a bit of overlap here…

China influences the EU that used to influence the UK… But seemingly no longer.

China won their battle to politically dominate the USA recently, but Brexit has now kicked their ■■■■■■■■■■ of the EU, or rather geographic Europe down the road somewhat.

I can’t say I’m very impressed by the way Boris has proceeded with Post-Brexit Britain thus far…

The “Gloves were coming off” we Brexiteers got told.
So far, however we have seen no crackdown on the things we wanted to actually seen being taken to take in the name of "Law and Order.

The benefits from Brexit - should have included from the very beginning “locking villains up, no regards made to their yuman rights any longer”.

If they are irrefutably guilty (actual live footage of them committing the crime they got accused of) then they should be dealt with MINUS the army of Strasbourg Human Rights experts such as Starmer or the Blairs coming forward to represent the Villain against the very public they committed the crime against, not “Allegedly” but already proven.
The entire upside of “Surveilance Society” was supposed to be that the guilty immediately got dealt with, the full force of the law coming down upon their heads in short order.

It takes a lot of effort to fake evidence against a “nobody”, but such evidence is far easier TO believe “if against a nobody”. In the post-fake US election world we now live in, it will prove impossible in future for any evidence at ALL to stand up against someone high and mighty, starting with the new de facto Lawyer Elites that now are on the verge of ruling the whole world…

“Brexit” - gives us then a second shield against the full implementation of their plans.

We are an independent nation - for a little while longer yet.

Now we simply need a government, not of “National Unity”, but rather of “National Survival”.

Boris, and his Conservatives - are pandering more and more to the ruling elitist center left of politics.
THAT ffs was what we supposedly left behind by leaving the EU!

Thus, at the next election - we will either be returning the mainstream Liberal Left to power, not being possible any more to get a ■■■ paper between the three or even four main parties, if we include the SNP…

There isn’t an option for Corbyn’s “Far Left”, nor an option for anyone’s (let alone Farage’s) so-called Far Right.

If anything, Farage looks like occupying the political field where the Conservatives have just vacated: Center Right!

Winning the next election - will be like getting under the popular voter intent radar:

The Democrats didn’t bother to rig the 2016 election, because they didn’t think or realize that they needed to, much to Hitlary’s digust and contempt.

Will the next election in this country be “Free and Fair”? Expect trouble from those Brexiteers still alive by that point - if there are any shenanigans involving first and foremost a “massive expanding of the electorate” so despite surging by millions of votes, we’ll end up seeing for instance, Farage’s party get over 15m votes - only to lose to a mainstream party that magically gets 15.000001m votes…

15m - used to be a winning score in this country., as Trump’s 74m would have been in America…
Not if you aribtrarily expand the electorate to include paper voters - it doesn’t!

Brexiteering, going on then - is a last gasp attempt at retaining all the freedoms that we used to associate with being a “Liberal Democracy”…
…Until that very Liberalism betrayed us, not to the Far Left, but even worse - the CCP-funded Left.

Monkey241:

Juddian:

Do you think any article starting with ‘mask wearing muppets’ is likely to be persuasive?

Since you posted it its reasonable to assume you agree with it: what makes me a muppet by wearing a mask?

The ones so easily put off the rest by casual anti-left remarks - are presumably the very left types that won’t be making the cut when the axe falls upon us all…

“If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”

It isn’t compulsory to go along with all this treatment you know… Believing the first lie makes it easier to be fooled by the rest, for sure - BUT anyone of sound mind, and capable of joined-up thought MUST surely have a limit to where even the most casual lies of their own politcal leanings - start to grate after a while…

How many people like me who even voted for Boris in 2019 now regret doing so?
How many Lefties now regret not giving Corbyn a better shot, rather than let Swamp Creature Keir Starmer take over the Labour Party?
How many Liberals, or rather Ex Liberals - now regret letting the powers-that-be have rather too much influence over our entire lives via “Media” these days?

Juddian:

Darkside:

Yup, couldn’t agree more about our govt not as her maj’s current opposition are anything to write home about, useful idiot level.
Wish i could share your optimism regarding the future for those of us of the pleb class though.

IMO the cycle lanes, like Smart Motorways - are going to in the long run kill more people than Covid directly, rather than “pre existing medical ailments that then get complications”…

Here’s one in London, Elephant and castle… The cycles emerge from the right here, using that clearly visible blue cycle lane…

Here’s the problem:

The first traffic light there, is red to let the cyclists out…
The second further forward traffic light has a habit of going green independently, whilst the first one stays on red…

You advance forward from where you were pulled up at pole position, waiting for the lights to change… BUT you are a little too far forward to see that the first light isn’t the same set as the second one…
Thus you advance when the forward light goes green, and promptly mow into a straggler cyclist flying out from the right hand side across the front of you, as your PR11 light is actually still on red, but you are slightly too far forward to see that…

Hey Presto, one dead cyclist each and every time one flies out of that junction just as a first-time-out driver of ANY motor vehicle, let alone a Truck - happens to be pulled up in pole position at these particular set of lights…

Then what of those drivers who once KNEW london’s road systems, only to be befuddled on turning up at this new fangled Elephant & Castle junction, wonder “WTF am I supposed to do HERE?”

Familiarity - breeds contempt.

THIS junction, in IMO - is a deathtrap, like the roundabout at Battersea, Queenstown road…

Here, the cycle lane is rather faded… Cyclist jumps their light, just as your light goes green…
YOU are looking at the traffic on the roundabout, only stopping actually at the roundabout edge ahead, across the cycle path if you see something coming…

Both these “death traps” are about a vehicle driver OVERLOOKING or seeing the traffic light past the point of impact, and thus totally distracted from where they should actually be looking just prior to that potential impact point…

Winseer:
The Great Reset? - A repost, as there is quite a bit of overlap here…

China influences the EU that used to influence the UK… But seemingly no longer.

China won their battle to politically dominate the USA recently, but Brexit has now kicked their ■■■■■■■■■■ of the EU, or rather geographic Europe down the road somewhat.

I can’t say I’m very impressed by the way Boris has proceeded with Post-Brexit Britain thus far…

that very Liberalism betrayed us, not to the Far Left, but even worse - the CCP-funded Left.

It’s clear that Boris is totally on message with the China dominated world governance agenda Brexit is as irrelevant in that as the US and Canada’s non EU member status.
As opposed to Farage whatever you say about him he can only be the better option to follow.As for the US there’s no way that China could have got away with this coup without the US military going rogue/soft/scared.

Evening all,
I haven’t clicked the link, but can someone confirm that the link is to a diatribe from someone who has denied the existence of AIDS and is now denying the existence of Covid?
I’m interested to know if Juddian has posted a link to an AIDS denier.

Thanks.

They all have one thing in common…be it mainstream or otherwise.
They make a good living from it.

Norfolkinclue1:
Evening all,
I haven’t clicked the link, but can someone confirm that the link is to a diatribe from someone who has denied the existence of AIDS and is now denying the existence of Covid?
I’m interested to know if Juddian has posted a link to an AIDS denier.

Thanks.

As opposed to an agenda 21-30 denier.The latter is far more dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxdxf-zHfU8

Dr Simone Gold ofAmerican Front Line Doctors, The Truth about Covid.

This video won’t last long before the ministry of truth delete it, so be quick.