Is "CF" burnt out?

Just like an AEC engine that decides to rev it’s bollox off and is unstoppable other than to disconnect the fuel feed ! So I reckon The Great Man has “shot 'is bolt” and I blame “anorak” and “ramone” as they have kept on disputing The Great Man’s very sensible arguments which have been well crafted and posted ! :sunglasses: I have followed every word and been able to understand The Great Man’s rational thinking. On the other hand his two dogged detractors have tried to convince him that the World is flat and the Moon is made of green cheese :blush: Which brings me to my next problem----For the last 10 years Dave Fergie has very kindly sent me a “sweaty Brie” and a dozen bottles of the finest Rough Rouge ( very rough) but he has always routed it through our favoured Leatherhead Carrier ! But taking into account what has been recently inflicted on our Man from Leatherhead on this fine informative thread he appears to have gone AWOL. So the job looks ■■■■■■ and I don’t know whether my parcel will even now be consigned especially if that Cheapskate Fergie finds out that the previously extremely reliable parcel service has failed ! Anorak and Ramone should be ashamed of themselves ! :cry: :confused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He was on mirrorless mercs on pdf with his ophthalmic
expertise this afternoon :open_mouth: cheers Ray

CF burnt out !!! Have you banged your head Dennis ? He’s only just got into his stride ! I’m saving my fire extinguisher for Anorak n ramone.cheers Coomsey

Reminds me of Donald Trump…won’t admit defeat :grimacing:

No way is he burned out, don’t fret Dennis as the engine for your projcted ‘supertruck’ you mentioned a while back will come to fruition but it could take a while longer yet. Any thread with CF’s input runs to at least 100+ pages and it isn’t even half there way yet so give the poor lad a chance. It must be frustrating to him when he is the only member of the platoon actually marching in step but great men in the past have had to suffer far worse. Patience is a virtue Dennis, with CF’s engine, Dan’s new sheeting system and ROF to oversee everything else (when he isn’t down in The Forest sponging off of his relatives :laughing: ) it will all fall in place eventually. What could possibly go wrong? :wink:

Pete.

windrush:
No way is he burned out, don’t fret Dennis as the engine for your projcted ‘supertruck’ you mentioned a while back will come to fruition but it could take a while longer yet. Any thread with CF’s input runs to at least 100+ pages and it isn’t even half there way yet so give the poor lad a chance. It must be frustrating to him when he is the only member of the platoon actually marching in step but great men in the past have had to suffer far worse. Patience is a virtue Dennis, with CF’s engine, Dan’s new sheeting system and ROF to oversee everything else (when he isn’t down in The Forest sponging off of his relatives :laughing: ) it will all fall in place eventually. What could possibly go wrong? :wink:

Pete.

He might just fall in love with what he calls a boat anchor, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

No I’m just sitting back waiting to see who wins the race between you and Anorak as to who can find a surviving Gardner 8 XLB Big J or a TL12 powered Scammell Crusader or S26 first.

Unlike you he seems to have found a very likely contender on the Crusader topic.So he thinks anyway.If not he’s going to bribe its owner to fit it with one just to spite us both.The deal seems to hang on whether part of the sweetener will include a good spare 400 TX.Obviously to be hidden under the table in strict confidentiality because its owner doesn’t believe Anorak’s guarantee that the TL12 will make a reliable 320 hp - 400 hp. :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:

My only response to that Dennis is Kylie Minogue ( I should be so lucky ) :laughing:

Carryfast:
Blah… Anorak’s guarantee that the TL12 will make a reliable 320 hp - 400 hp. :smiling_imp: :unamused: :laughing:

I’m guaranteeing nothing, and you haven’t anything in your head to deny anything. You’ve got an upwards Keep Left sign to observe now, so off you go.

Oh Dear, well just in case he attempts to travel into god’s own country (Wales!) i will order the step up to increase vigilance at our Borders :smiley: i would be rather concerned that he may attempt to re convene operations over here!! :wink: :laughing:

E.W.

CF will be back in business once the creators of Euro Truck Simulator have made and incorporated Big Js and Scammell Crusaders into the game for him to play with, then he’ll be able to show you irrefutable evidence from his extensive research, sorry, game playing, about how wrong you all are. :grimacing:

Oh Dennis, I thought you were the great man, but now I fear you’ve gone senile.
Maybe it’s plain do lally, why couldn’t you let sleeping dogs llie. I was enjoying the sensible input, we can now kiss that goodbye. :cry:

Sadly not still a prolific poster of crap

Carryfast will never burn out as !ong as he can breathe.Keep on wagon & dragin’ c.f. Cheers Ray :smiley:

Rumour has it he’s dead and buried

robthedog:

hopefully not :frowning: when was his last post on the forum?

carryfast-yeti:

robthedog:

That’s worrying with that handle, anything you want to tell us ?

robthedog:

carryfast-yeti:

robthedog:

That’s worrying with that handle, anything you want to tell us ?

:laughing: no,i don’t know CF personally. we both worked for Carryfast,the Company,but at different depots.googling the word ‘Carryfast’,years ago,was how i found this forum :slight_smile:

robthedog:

:open_mouth:
Blimey I only fell out with the mods and ‘resigned’ before I was pushed but hopefully I’m still alive and kicking so far as far as I know.

Carryfast:

robthedog:

:open_mouth:
Blimey I only fell out with the mods and ‘resigned’ before I was pushed but hopefully I’m still alive and kicking so far as far as I know.

Shock horror the legends here my sources told me lies.