If you thought you had a voice

Or even a real possibility to change things, Nigel Farage should today have made it clear that each, and everyone, of the slimey slfserving bustards is in it for themselves.

After more than a decade of banging on about being anti EU (whilst being a very handsomely paid member of the EU Parliament :open_mouth: ), campaigning the popular vote , and pretending to want nothing to do with Europe (apart from his German wife), today Nigel showed his true colours, just like all the other duplicitous liars.

He’s made sure that the Cons cant win a majority, and has opened the door for a disastrous Labour/Liberal Democrat/ Green/ SNP etc coalition.

You what mate? That’s exactly what he hasn’t done. He’s agreed not to stand against Tory seats making a Tory majority more likely…

SJB:
You what mate? That’s exactly what he hasn’t done. He’s agreed not to stand against Tory seats making a Tory majority more likely…

Yep. Looks that way to me.
Gotta say, you gotta admire his loyalty in putting his friendship and loyalty before his own personal ambition.
I’m sure Donald appreciates it.

SJB:

The Brexit party will stand in marginal Labour seats with a strong Brexit vote. Those are the seats the Tories need to win, to get their majority. Many Labour voters, who want brexit (or dont want Corbyn), but would not vote for the Tories, might instead vote for the Brexit party, thus splitting the vote…

Or Donald told him to do it whilst spooning to make sure Boris gets in. The hair has it, Jeremy has no chance unless he grows some! :smiley:

No he hasn’t, he’s doing exactly what the brexit party was set up to do… keep Israels grip on uk politics, even half wits know they, (brexit) party are tory’s In disguise - I guess it take a full on empty head to believe a royal family with European heritage & a pm thats 3rd generation Lithuanian immigrant backed up by a house (parliament) full of European descendants would deliver brexit!!!

the nodding donkey:
He’s made sure that the Cons cant win a majority, and has opened the door for a disastrous Labour/Liberal Democrat/ Green/ SNP etc coalition.

This ^^^

Farage and the Brexit party will split the leave vote in the constituencies where they stand and let remain parties in.

I think we’re heading for another hung parliament and that means years more of Brexit uncertainty :frowning: