Cheap tyres!

How can someone not know the state of their tyres even when it’s the one next to the drivers door :open_mouth:
When this car was spotted by the PC Plod it was being used at the time to pick the kids up from school. :astonished:

Another reason why I couldn’t have been a copper… I would have belted the driver for having his kids in that car…

They probably thought it was a “cute design” for the tyres.

Going by fact that this is an MPV so likely lots of kids and parent who is obviously too thick to even look at the tyres…so lots and lots of kids.

95% chance of being right. :confused:

Get real my friend, There is no cheap tyres is this transport work, Take it from me I was in the transport game as an owner driver, Then expanded with my two sons to get bigger , Tyres of course was ones main concern, I allways bought top quality gear from Tyre Services as it was then at their Heaton Depot, Their Rep was a Polish Chap called Charlie.He looked after our Tyres very weland allways gave us a very good deal, Regards Larry.PS As the old saying goes, You only get what you pay for. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: