Traitors Gate reopening

Is it about time that traitors gate out side the Tower of London was brought back in to use !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cannot believe what is happening.
Staged an actual coup, against the will of the public, trampling all over democracy, in the name of “democracy” (ideology).
Make no mistake, none of this people have any interest in getting a deal.
Brexit death by a thousand delays is what they seek.
Bunch of traitorous, blinkered, deluded self serving arsewipes.

They are so detached and have no idea of the real feeling of the masses outside of London and Twitter.

Boris knows he has public support, I just hope he holds firm and keeps on, and that these snivelling traitors are not able to scupper a snap election.

A clear victory for Boris will hopefully finally shut them up and this will be the last delay we see.

idrive:
Staged an actual coup, against the will of the public, trampling all over democracy, in the name of “democracy” (ideology).

They are so detached and have no idea of the real feeling of the masses outside of London and Twitter.

Boris knows he has public support, I just hope he holds firm and keeps on, and that these snivelling traitors are not able to scupper a snap election.

A clear victory for Boris will hopefully finally shut them up and this will be the last delay we see.

You do know that BoJo is a remainer just like May ( and the Queen on past and present form ) :unamused: .Batten and Hoey were our only and last hope and like Powell,Benn,Shore and Heffer before them the establishment took them out.

Carryfast:

idrive:

You do know that BoJo is a remainer just like May ( and the Queen on past and present form ) :unamused: .Batten and Hoey were our only and last hope and like Powell,Benn,Shore and Heffer before them the establishment took them out.

If that’s the case then even better, he’s putting his personal opinions aside and delivering a promise.
If he brings us out he can have the job for life as far as I’m concerned

idrive:

It was only until I got to the word Boris that I realised you weren’t on about the bloody tories…

Darkside:

idrive:

It was only until I got to the word Boris that I realised you weren’t on about the bloody tories…

Let’s get this right.BoJo is a Tory Party PM.He is on record as being sympathetic with EU membership.He voted for May’s BRINO deal.He refused to drop the government’s defence of the Tilbrook case.He prorogued parliament but left enough holes in the prorogation for the EU army to walk through.He’s now calling for an election ? which will be another referendum but based on more advantageous ( for the remainers ) constituency boundary lines.You know just like May did in 2017.That went well. :unamused:

Carryfast:

Darkside:

idrive:

Let’s get this right.BoJo is a Tory Party PM.He is on record as being sympathetic with EU membership.He voted for May’s BRINO deal.He refused to drop the government’s defence of the Tilbrook case.He prorogued parliament but left enough holes in the prorogation for the EU army to walk through.He’s now calling for an election ? which will be another referendum but based on more advantageous ( for the remainers ) constituency boundary lines.You know just like May did in 2017.That went well. :unamused:

None of that matters.
He’s populist yes, but what’s wrong with that?
Nothing wrong with appealling to the people if you actually deliver what they want.
Are you suggesting that he is not actually going to go through with Brexit if able to?
Traditionally the populist rallies against the elite.
How ironic that now we plebs will put our X’s next to the names of such toffs and fops as Johnson, Farage and JRM, whilst the actual elite in this scene are the leftists, privileged in an entirely different way

idrive:

Carryfast:

None of that matters.
Nothing wrong with appealling to the people if you actually deliver what they want.
Are you suggesting that he is not actually going to go through with Brexit if able to?
How ironic that now we plebs will put our X’s next to the names of such toffs and fops as Johnson, Farage and JRM, whilst the actual elite in this scene are the leftists, privileged in an entirely different way

I actually said he’s a Tory pretending to be a so called ‘Populist’ and who said anything about Farage and JRM when Batten was worth more than all three of those establishment shills.Are you suggesting that you believe that he isn’t just another May pretending Brexit means Brexit while doing the exact opposite.

Carryfast:

idrive:

Carryfast:

None of that matters.

I actually said he’s a Tory pretending to be a so called ‘Populist’ and who said anything about Farage and JRM when Batten was worth more than all three of those establishment shills.Are you suggesting that you believe that he isn’t just another May pretending Brexit means Brexit while doing the exact opposite.

i’m confused :cry:

idrive:

Carryfast:

idrive:

If that’s the case then even better, he’s putting his personal opinions aside and delivering a promise.

Don’t really think it really wants the job for life tbh.It does what it’s been groomed to do for 4 years or so,establishes multi directorships from its bankster/corporate paymasters then does a John Major and ends up earning millions as a prime asset for the likes of the Carlyle Group for example.It amuses me that folks still think primeministership is an end game rather than a means to King Farouck levels of wealth. :open_mouth:

manalishi:

idrive:

Carryfast:

idrive:

Don’t really think it really wants the job for life tbh.It does what it’s been groomed to do for 4 years or so,establishes multi directorships from its bankster/corporate paymasters then does a John Major and ends up earning millions as a prime asset for the likes of the Carlyle Group for example.It amuses me that folks still think primeministership is an end game rather than a means to King Farouck levels of wealth. :shock:

bylinetimes.com/2019/09/11/brex … e-backers/
8.3 Billion quid bet on the pound shorting…

Lets get it straight,bj is a groomed puppet for the 1% of the 1% put in place by a team of scrip writers any soap opera would envy,It’s time to disabuse ourselves that anything emanating from Westminster is for the benefit of anyone other than the bloodline houses,black nobility families,who have owned the planet for aeons,Guelphs,medicis,Hapsburgs,etc…in other words the committee 300 of which the Guelph (windsor) bloodline is the prime mover of them all.

Oh! how someone is laughing at this utter debacle.

lancpudn:
Oh! how someone is laughing at this utter debacle.

Lol,seen a far more…detailed photoshop of this on the chrisspivey website that wouldn’t exactly get past the censors wink:

No one liked Churchill and they told him so after the war, but he still won the war!

Madam you are quite ugly as he rubbed her leg, Sir. I believe you are drunk, Yes madam, I am, but in 20 years you will only remember me being drunk, but in the morning I will be sober & you will still be ugly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
No one liked Churchill and they told him so after the war, but he still won the war!

Madam you are quite ugly as he rubbed her leg, Sir. I believe you are drunk, Yes madam, I am, but in 20 years you will only remember me being drunk, but in the morning I will be sober & you will still be ugly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Must’ve been that tommy gun he brandished regularly,with presumably a phenomenally large magazine capacity :open_mouth:

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:

Must’ve been that tommy gun he brandished regularly,with presumably a phenomenally large magazine capacity :open_mouth:

He was 65 when WW2 started, whats your point?

Wheel Nut:

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:

He was 65 when WW2 started, whats your point?

Meaning most of the crap we’ve been fed re_ww2 is exactly that.Crap.Churchill was the prime mover psychopath who helped instigate the carnage fest that claimed a 100 million souls at the behest of his zio banker controllers,Warburg,schiff,baruch and of course Rothschild ,(naturally) he was a witty guy I agree but also a raging alcoholic and like most “leaders” was merely the shop front for his bankster overlords.Theres tons of info if you dig into the internet.

The holocaust didn’t exist either■■?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk