So whats your hobby away from the cab?

So what do you all like to do in your rest days to take your mind off work?

Im into cars, currently sorting a 2000 X mondeo st200 ltd edition saloon out. And my other interest is rugby.

Both always take the mind off work.

Cars and detailing.

Really need a big garage to be able to enjoy both properly but I make do just now.

A.

This a mk4 ■■■■■■ ExBT estate 1.3 ohv 59hp 5 speed manual choke no pas :open_mouth: I use it some weeks to go to work when no severe frosts are forecast and the rear suspension needs redoing ,
I’m in the middle of refurbing a 1.4 CVH engine to go in to it to give me extra 15hp then may look in a year to either 1.6 cvh or Zetec it
Always starts ok

Fishing and motorcycling

I play 5 a side football twice a week in a league & also co run a U10s Football team which involves training on a Thursday night and matches on Sundays so Football takes us most of my time,used to go kickboxing but had to pack it in.

Cars here as well fast Fords mainly. Have a Mk2 Focus RS and 300 bhp Fiesta ST180. Recently picked up an E36 3 series with the view to having a go at drifting next year.

Restoring and exhibiting old engines and agricultural/horticultural implements, seem to have less time to do it now I’m retired than when I was driving though! :confused:

Pete.

Cocaine and prostitutes.

I’m a long term member (VP) of an outlaw biker gang, Satans Slaves, fully patched for the last 20yrs so that takes up most of my free time :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Got to be walking, at stoney creek most weekends with the dogs… take a flask and my hiking boots and I’m long gone…

unwind by getting the camera out and snapping young ladys with and without clothes

purpleport.com/portfolio/peanut … hotography

Lawn bowls for me (national/county & district) which is why I’m on day work thru the bowling season (Apr- Oct) then away the rest of the time…wife and boss are sound with this which is all good…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Some good replies so far, seems a few petrol heads on here aswell

My lil toy

20171029_115919.jpg

HGV:
Some good replies so far, seems a few petrol heads on here as well

My lil toy

:sunglasses: always liked that Blue 24v ? probably more power in one cylinder than my ■■■■■■ has as a whole :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

a bit of photography when I have the time
https://500px.com/brianfullerton

SH101008.JPG
SH101022.JPGSummer\Winter.

Harry Monk:
Cocaine and prostitutes.

AWAY from the cab, Harry.

A.

Computer gaming and building/upgrading computers. I brew my own beer. Bit of gardening. I keep thinking about getting back into archery.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fishing walking or camping been lucky enough to have a wife that enjoys the same things so all the stuff is ready when I’m home from work to go the next morning,
Fancy trying climbing aswell this year climbing walls first then guided climbs first not sure if I will be any good but always something fancied trying,wife said as long as I’m on your life insurance lets do it lol :open_mouth:

Latique:
unwind by getting the camera out and snapping young ladys with and without clothes

purpleport.com/portfolio/peanut … hotography

It’s the one in the denim shorts and fishnet tights that does it for me. :smiley:
Sorry btw if it’s your Mrs/girlfriend, take it as a compliment. :laughing: