Religious nutter tied in knots

Sploom:
Ok,lets talk about children then since you brought it up.210000 children are aborted in the uk ebery year.Most children ,by the time they leave primary school,their parents have already split up.
This never happened when this country was a Christian country and it devestates the lives of these children.
I only ever told my kids that father christmas doesnt exist.I never forbade them to believe it and my daughter only laughed when I asked her if it had a negative effect.We had wonderful Christmases when they were growing up and we celebrated the birth of Jesus.Isnt that what Christmas is about,nit some self rightous bearded man that doesnt exist.
As for the tooth fairy,I allowed that,they used to get a pound for every tooth.And they dont lead oppresive lives,see you are there again,trying to make me out to be the bad guy

Nobody split up and there were no abortions eh?
The crap you come out with mate is something else.
There was a helll of a lot of unwanted kids because of the ban on contraception also.
What about the devastated lives of young teenage mothers sent to ruthless Christian led institutions, where they were treated like criminals for 9 months,.then had their babies cruelly taken away from them when born…read your history books instead of filling your head with crap mate.

I also have kids, but the difference between you and me is I never forced my (non) religious ideals on to them.
If they ever asked me if a God exists, or about Jesus if say they had discussed it at school 9n that day, ,.I told them it was for them to decide what to believe, I told them that Jesus Christ (or Hesoos Christus as he was known,) did live at that time but anything about a resurrection , or him being the son of (a) god, again was for them to decide what they believe…

I also gave them the choice of going to Sunday school, mainly because of ‘pressure’ from my own parents,.but they looked at me as if I had asked them to go to school and do a day’s maths,.so they did activities of THEIR choice, not those forced or coerced on them by some overbearing parent with an agenda. :bulb: