NHS problems could get much worse

Carryfast:

Winseer:
There will come a time in the not-too-distant future (IMO) where to be “sent to an NHS hospital” for ANY reason - carries the risk of not leaving that place alive. :frowning:

Statistically, more people now die in this country in an NHS hospital than any other place.
Surely then, it is a place to avoid rather than queue up to get into.?

I have not seen my GP for three years. Furlough - never ended for these people, it seems…
To my knowledge, they are still on full pay for which they are supposed to see a certain quoto of patients on their books/cachement per year to rightfully qualify for such “earnings”…?

If you collapse in the street with pretty much any medical ailment at all - what hope do you have, if at all speed you need expert medical attention that simply WON’T be met - at whatever place the attending amulance (IF you get THAT far!) will take you to?

Let’s just say that most hospitals are far better equipped for ‘palliative care’ than for surgical interventions and ICU provision.
To the point where the former is now often the default starting with an enforced DNR order.

DNRs are nothing but Warrants to commit Murder for the entire medical profession, who once swore to “Do No Harm”… How can we ever trust them again, what with legislation pushed through that Big Pharma can never be sued, no doctor ever jailed for simply lying about how safe Vaccines are, and over-stating how dangerous Covid was…