Illnesses after covid jabs

robroy:
Has Winseer been watching ‘I am Legend’ again on his Netflix? :laughing:

Get a hobby (or some mates :bulb: ) leave the under the stairs cupboard you hide out in, dump the tin foil hat and get outside in the fresh air …
You’ve got far too much free time on your hands bud. :bulb:

You may be more right than you know, but hey - isn’t “stuff covered” and “plenty of free time” the very acme of job/life balance and satisfaction?

Looking at the other posts above, I’m just nodding away in total agreement. It seems that people’s eyes are indeed opening to all kinds of stuff that many like myself are guarded about talking about at work, lest some triggered liberal reports me for being and gets me the push yet again for being “non conformist”.

July 2024 is the “Danger Time” for everyone, as the stastiscal drop-off in population set for around that time - will be so severe that it CANNOT be ignored any longer by people who still bang on about it all being a “conspiracy theory” etc…

“Nanites” don’t have to be microscopic robots to kill people.

“Any crap at all” in the blood, maybe even the placebo element - is enough to cause serious harm IF it say, is “Monomer” material that becomes “Polymer” in due course.

“Just mix two clear liquids together, and draw it out with tongs”…

“What ARE those strands?”

<Warning - May contain material not suitable for public admission>