Illnesses after covid jabs

You don’t need to stop buying a TV licence (if in fact you do) or cancel your Sky subscriptions, I personally enjoy watching many BBC dramas, or a ■■■■ lot of football and movies on Sky…so why tf should I ?
Surely better to keep a level head, don’t believe everything you hear, don’t be conned,. (as even I was primarily :blush: … but I ain’t apologising anymore,.I’ve stated it enough on here. :unamused: ) or brainwashed but basically sort out the truth from the unadulterated bull ■■■■. :bulb:

Some people are still.wearing masks ffs , people are still bleating on about Boris’s ■■■■ parties, who apart from them gaf exactly?

People who shout the loudest are those who were daft enough to let the Govt spoil their social life, their time off…even their Christnmas celebrations , perhaps in their own mind they now feel embarrassed by being so gullible,.so it is manifested by bleating on whilst feeling self anger over their gullibility…that they will never admit to.

Sure the ‘pandemic’ (if that in fact was the right term) was real, sure Covid is/was real… (most of us have had it ffs), but at the end of the day ‘they’ can say wtf they like, it was just another flu going around,.albeit it a severe one, as it has since before and after the first World War.

,Social media, mainstream media, people in general, but more importantly the world’s governments for whatever reason or agenda that I can not work out, jumped on (or started) the fast moving bandwagon.

Yes it could have been bizarrely some kind of conformist experiment to see how far the populace would go, (if so a roaring success btw :unamused: ) but they definitely blew it out of all proportion…and then some.

Now whether the jabs are tied into this experiment, remains to be seen, but from my pov I sincerely hope not, as most of my family and me have had the first 2.

But what’s the point of worrying…'Que sera sera 'as Doris Day once said,… or ‘if it happens tough sh’ as Rob once said. :laughing: