GB news tonight

Juddian:
Winseer, whilst i have no argument with your philosophical view, in which you are mostly right, i think you have to accept that there is huge minority, possibly still even a majority, of people who are no longer able to think for themselves, eagerly going along with whatever the state and its experts of the moment broadcast via a bought and paid for msm, some of the public as well as grassing up those who didn’t comply with each dictat others would have gladly seen the non-compliant over the last 2 years forcibly taken away.

I had some of these reactions myself, one bod i’d known for many years telling me i should have been forcibly jabbed, he’s no longer with us sadly and i don’t need to spell out why.
You cannot reason with these people, and many are best avoided and left to their own devices, you know deep inside that the second the next chapter in project fear fires up they’ll be back to their normal, pointing the finger at whoever the state tells them to.
They’ll be voting in their millions for the uniparty, just as they’ve always done and yest again expecting a different result.

As for the downturn, from what i see with volumes of staple foods alone compared to previous years, what has started already will be catastrophic for many who failed to take necessary action for their own circs.

Look out for Winseer and his loved ones is my advice, you cannot help those who cannot be helped.

The sad thing is, that I have my own blood relatives mostly gone over to the Liberal Left, and it is their faction that rigs elections so well now, so that no matter how much the “upstart” side gets in extra ballots - the incumbent always seems to get just a little more than the “surge”, and holds on, like so-called “Preacher” Warnock in Georgia this week, where extra ballots clearly got added to keep him neck-and-neck with the popularist sportsman and also black challenger, with a final surge of 50,000 votes from nowhere - to get him too far ahead to be caught once the “count” reached the 90% stage… Outright fiddling and rigging in plain sight, and it is the Left that don’t give a ■■■■ as to what this means for them in the near future…

We’re broken as a world western society, and we’re about to be destroyed, because too many think “Orange man gone” and “Boris gone” and “Bolsonaro on the ropes” - means that their lives get better from now on, rather than the murderous worse that they will actually get, especially around July 2024 (I predict) when the “excess deaths” have risen to such an extent, that people now realize that they’ve been neglected and deliberately attacked - all too late by that point of course.

The “New World Order” - isn’t something you vote for or against. It is something that will kill you unless you are part of their elite, or their direct service-industry “servant” class.

Population down to 100,000,000 by 2050? That’s even worse than the Bible stating that a quarter of us will be killed by man-made actions, whilst a third of those that remain - get killed by what pundits will call “man made climate change”, but the Bible would call “God-Made Biblical Catastrophes”…

That’s still a better deal (8billion down to 4billion) than the reduction of the world’s population to what? - 1.25% of what it is now?

I’ll take the Bibical version of the future, thanks… At least then there’s the hope that around half of us will survive the biblical upheaval referred to as the “Last Days”…
We’re on about Chapter 13 of Revelation imo, in which case in the near future some kind of “Water Contaminate” chemical rather than biological - comes into play, connected with a “Star called Wormwood” that falls to Earth, and renders the waters of the Earth bitter, so people drinking will die from that contamination…
A reminder of what Heavy Metal poisoning (from an asteroid made of things like Cadmium, Mercury, and Radioactives) does…
Goggle “Minamata”…
We’ve already got Strep killing kids, thanks to their immune systems being crushed by lack of access to Antibiotics on the NHS (If you can’t go private - you don’t get any! - “Supply” isn’t the issue here…)
We’ve got excess deaths related to the Covid jabs now getting concern even in the mainstream

The next thing for individuals to decide is “What do you need to do to make the cut” that is coming…

That - is for everyone to decide for themselves.

It doesn’t matter what you believe in, since if you’re dead - you’re staying dead.
Running of a cliff will still kill you - even if you don’t believe nor understand “Newton’s Theory of Gravity” after all…

As for my own family, we’re a united unit here, a proper “Nuclear” family that now isolates ourselves from the stupid people who think everything looks rosy for the future, because Democracy already ended to keep their beloved Centerist anti-popularist politicians in power, supporting biolabs in Ukraine, standing against De-Nazification whilst funding both illegal labs and Nazis at the same time… Gee Thanks, Establishment! There won’t be a WWIII because BOTH sides will have lost too many “fighting grade” citizens by that point…
Zelensky wants to have both Russia and America gone so that their Population can be the new 100million “Elites” that now rule the Earth in the absence of the world superpowers that have all been destroyed by that point… Every provocation has been done by Ukraine already to get WWIII started, but NATO are trying to backwalk the entire possibility of War with Putin now…
They’ve even released the no-value man-hating Lesbian today in exchange for a rather more useful (To Russia) prisoner exchange… Putin got a good deal there, whilst Pelosi and Biden think it was worth it… FFS even going out the door, the damage these two clowns have done to world peace - is immeasurable.

As for the Left population? - The only ones they are interested in “fighting” in an overt (rather than Proxy) war - are the Right in their own countries… F…k 'em all. :angry: :imp:
We Righties are gonna save ourselves this time, and leave “The Third Part” behind to not make the cut…
This requires Faith of course. There’s no such thing as the “Christian Left”. There’s only the “Christian Right” and the “Christian Wrong” (The Lost)…

Some “Hope ■■■■” coming soon, - Bolsonaro has the support of the Military in Brazil, where the same “Run neck and neck during the count, and the ex-jailbird magically wins with mailed-in ballots, with the help of local mafiosos and the CIA…” This external election rig designed to get rid of Bolsonaro - may well end elections and CIA influence in Brazil, rather than Bosonaro’s popular ticket that continues to go places…

All power to Brazil - They are simply “Not 'Avin It” - having their elections stolen by deep state operatives trying to stick their grubby mits up Bolsonaro’s Kilt…

It doesn’t matter if America “cuts off Brazil” following the hoped-for military ousting of Jailbird Da Silva, as last time I looked - America isn’t the powerhouse that Brazil is fast becoming these days…
Viktor Orban - isn’t going anywhere, neither.
The CIA don’t dare get involved in Hungary, as Orban is likely to let Putin’s troops in to take 'em out, if there’s any fancy footwork going on in the eastern block right now…
They’ve got enough on their plate trying to avert WWIII following Zelensky’s faux flag throwdown in Poland a few days ago…