Highest immigration since WW2

Just skimmed through this thread at speed, as it seems to have been hijacked into yet another anti Brexit boreathon by the usual suspects. :unamused:
(Any ■■■■ excuse/opportunity :unamused: )

So to get back on subject…My take on immigration to the UK is this…

Never had much of a problem with EE workers in the past like most on here (stress I mean workers not the shirkers) as they just did what we as drivers did in the 80s in Holland …go for the mega pound (or the gilder in that particular case) and mist of em had a good work ethic.
IF they actually did hold our wages back, blame the system…not them. :bulb:

Big problem with the parasitic swarms on boats and those hanging on to truck chassis at Calais, too many of fighting age male contingent, proven to be ex ISIS, and who have went on to commit acts of terror in our country…send them right back to the FIRST safe state they arrived in, not accept that they cross half a dozen more to get here to the land of milk & honey.

Ukranians? Welcome with open arms,.actual genuine refugees for a change.
Just sat in Cafe Nero right now listening to a young Ukranian couple who have obviously been taken in by an older couple they are with, and.trying to learn English.
They are currently showing photos of home to them. :smiley:
, I’m sat here earwigging :laughing: , the young lad is telling them he has finally found some work to pay his way, you can actually feel the vibes of gratitude thankfulness and love for this charitable Brit couple…kinda restores your faith in human nature.
Genuine people just like most of us.

Afghans who helped the forces?
As above…not a problem from my own POV.