Brace yourselves

robroy:
The Tories will be sure as hell out next election, they are reaping what they have sown in the some may say treachery towards Boris Johnson and the resulting election of Truss.

I’ve said before on here, whether you love Johnson or detest him, it was his dubious and perceived charisma and personality that got them in…fact.
Admittedly not a great reason or criteria for selection of a PM, nor a grown up one…, but that is the way things are today in society in a shallow and ‘X factor esque’ type of way unfortunately . :unamused:

But apparentlly a few glasses of wine and a couple of vol au vents at a [zb] party (that despite what the media and the band wagon paranoid led you to believe most people did not give a flying one) was more important to consider than sticking with a Tory leader that even staunch and otherwise permanently ‘safe’ Labour areas for generations decided to vote for ffs :open_mouth:
So the result is we are stuck with an unelected beige pm who has managed to make herself as popular as an itchy arse within 2 weeks, leading us towards who tf knows where… I reckon Sunak would have been a better proposition out of the 2 incidentally.

So things are coming home to roost, and I ain’t talking about football (coming home) in this years World Cup.
(Last sentence especially for Frangers btw, to prove my consistency :laughing: )

Boris was the best leader that the LibDems ever had.There was no difference between his policies or Davey’s.Just a load of climate scam based bs.
I’d trust Truss to get us out of that more than Sunak.
Let alone the Starmer and Davey show that you seem to be advocating.
All of which is irrelevant if we go on with the idea of paying for imported garbage with borrowed and printed money which we could make better ourselves.
Or a foreign policy regarding Russia which will get us nuked sooner or later.