MG Electric convertable/roadster/cyberstar!

Are these new rendered images of the patents MG have applied for going to be the new look MG electric convertible? youtube.com/watch?v=SZaOeXuDyI4

Looks nice

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

MG Motor UK announced that the new MG4 will be launched in the UK in September :sunglasses: Some leaks on SAIC sites say it’ll be around £25k in the UK. insideevs.com/news/596091/mg-la … september/

youtube.com/watch?v=WsGzS4PvmFA

Cramped piece of Chinese junk.Whats the point when fast GT touring is history.

As opposed to the luxury deep carpet and leather recliners and wide-screen tele and a decent fridge, van conversion for all that time sat around while charging and a decent high driving position for looking at the scenery and space for the extra hours on scenic non motorway routes to get anywhere in the brave new control freak utopia.
Im in.

mercedes-benz.co.uk/vans/en/evito-tourer.

That convertible is a nice looking car
Wonder what it weighs?

Given the MG4 has a 50/50 weight distribution and is on the new MSP (modular scalable platform) which will underpin all new MG Electric cars, and is also rear wheel drive and has the option to be AWD motors, then the new sports car having been filed for a patent is looking very likely for a change this time round.

The MG4 is going to have 160 odd BHP from a single rear motor with the smaller battery variant, with the larger battery variant I’ve read it will be 201BHP. Unless the 201 BHP will be AWD with front and rear motors.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

veed.io/view/45115712-0d6f- … 85c09850a8

Link to a Video of the actual car, not the best but is from a dealer who is active on forums and part of an EV podcast.

It’s also rumoured to be possibly around 28k which for the size of the car will be substantially cheaper than rivals smaller electric cars.

First batch of MG 4 cars leave China for Europe. carnewschina.com/2022/07/22/fir … or-europe/

Not sure if the new MG 6 is based on the MSP and electric or not but can see how this could be the basis for the new sports car that is supposed to be in the pipeline this time around.

MG4 website page now live starting from £25k which for the size of the car is akin to smaller rivals.

mg.co.uk/new-cars/mg4-ev