Covid booster.

Carryfast:

manalishi:

Carryfast:
As Juddian said I don’t think it’s any natural ‘virus’ nor the laughable media blitz painting it as such.If I’m right God is hopefully on the side of Porton Down as opposed to Wuhan.

If not I’ll be praying for those who chose to resist a fait accompli New World Order cull operation.I’ll have taken the easy way out as opposed to what will await them.

That obviously leaves the third group who really believe that it’s just a normal ‘vaccine’ for a natural virus.On that issue we’re agreed.

The word ‘God’ and ‘Porton-Down’ don’t seem a good fit in light of the latters purview. :open_mouth: Ditto the Pirbright-Institute, Surrey way ,while attention focuses on Wuhan and Fort Detrick.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
To be fair the documented links between Fort Detrick’s activeties and Wuhan and Fauci regarding the what, who, where and why of gain of function engineering and research bothers me.
If we’ve also got a link between Fauci and Gates that would set the alarm bells off for me.
If it’s all part of a New World Order cull plan theory then Porton Down by implication would obviously also be ‘in’ on it and I’m up for that scenario too.
If that’s it then it can only be a successful satanic coup fait accompli and the lucky ones would be the ones who knowingly chose the easy and quick way out in that case.Resistance is futile.
[/quote]
I think,with all due respect,you might find it useful understanding who the real-players actually are rather than the C.I.A/DARPA-deep-state puppets put in place to give a mercantile red-herring- flavour to what is in fact a very tangible and decades long in gestation- ‘Great-Work-Of-The-Ages’.(see Albert-Pike’s-Morals And Dogma). Essentially a plan of thinning the herd,not to put too fine a point on it. No real point wasting time with this smoke and mirrors -Gates-Fauci-Tedros panto,these creeps are in place to absorb the hate and to deflect attention from the real players, who l would suggest are currently the Rockefeller clan doing the heavy-lifting from their China enclave and utilising the CCP military for top cover.

The Rockefellers infiltrated China as they did South America back in the 70’s via the LI-Bloodline -(Chinese-Kaifeng-jews) and have been the major players in this CV-19 extravaganza with a 100 million men at arms to draw from. I believe the Rothschilds have been ‘cut off at the knee’ and no longer call the shots as they have done for over a century; and my understanding is that the Venitian-Black-Nobility and illuminai bloodlines (AKA The real planetary control- matrix) were neutralised around 2019. Biden’s not in charge of anything,just a stooge to prevent the Maga crowd and Libtards tearing each other apart in a Civil war bloodbath. What’s really hard for many to process is we are in an unfathomably-biblical time-frame of events.The Deep-State has been largely dismantled hence the increasing fear narrative they’re ramping up via their usual sources-Murdoch.BBC,CNN all in full swing (Lockstep), to say nothing of their Big-Pharma acolytes riding shotgun.

They (Cabal), are desperate,fatally wounded, and thousands of them will be duly exposed and executed in the very near future,and have
nothing to lose; which is why mass-jabbing appears to be the current mantra they’re signed up to (Luciferianism being what it is) :imp: ,sort of a Samson-Option.There are major,dare l say it, cosmic events playing out at this point and revelations are heading this way that will have catastrophic ramifications for hundreds of millions who will struggle to be able to psychologically process the sheer scale of this information, such is the sophistry of the inculcation/brainwash project the PTP have instigated for at least a few centuries.The world we’re inhabiting is not what it appears,time to get ready for what’s coming. :open_mouth: Be as healthy as possible in the truest sense.