The future they have planned for you and why

robroy:

Monkey241:
Have to say the previous post to mine is a masterclass in paranoia.

Such folk demand their rights and opinions be respected whilst dropping heaps of ordure on those who hold an opposing view.

Let me know when they come for your pets.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Tbf it was ME who ASKED for Juddian’s opinion on that point.
I had been talking to a Doctor about this who had the jab himself, along with his wife.
This guy is a respected family man in the area, who could never be described as gullible.
He was adamant that in his honest opinion this vaccine was a genuine entity, that both he and his wife have both had, he admitted it had been rushed through, but as far as he was aware (which he said he was) all the checks had been done to the usual criteria, albeit quicker than usual.
He’s either part of the conspiracy agenda and a bloody good and convincing liar, or he’s deluded and easily conned, or he genuinely has the belief that he stated.
Who knows eh?

As I’ve said to Juddian before me and him are wayyyyy off on this stuff, black and white in fact.
As usual he has answered in a constructive discussion type context, in direct comparison to the other clown who just writes off everybody who does not agree with him as stupid, calling them infantile names as if he has some kind of superior inside knowledge (he hasn’t it’s his pov and opinion based on what he hears and reads just like the rest of us. :bulb: ) which achieves nothing,.and definitely does not offer an incentive to see his point… if in fact that us what he is trying to achieve.

This thread is a bit like the Brexit thread, those at both ends of the spectrum, and those somewhere in between, nobody is ever going to change their opinions based on which opinion of which truck driver they choose to support, so I reckon I’ll just bow out of it now as a contributor, and just dip in and out to read it.
Cheers.

His opinion on it being rushed through doesn’t constitute a conspiracy theory to my mind.

The AZ pioneers are on record as saying that research into the corona group of viruses was quite advanced meaning the building clocks to unravel CV19 were already in place

Add to that the idea that the world and his dog directed pretty much everything at developing a jab and we have an accelerated research programme.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk