Sir Keir Starmer: Same calibre as Diane Abbott?

the maoster:

Franglais:
I can certainly understand why some would choose to vote because of stances on the IRA etc.

But that’s the thing mate, very few are letting past events such as IRA support colour their voting patterns. I personally have had direct involvement with the IRA but as far as I’m concerned it’s water under the bridge and we’ve moved on from there.

As I asserted before it’s all about perception; people perceive Labours alignment with what they perceive to be lunatic causes such as BLM and obsessions with fringe causes. Your average working man/woman only wants food on the table, a new car every five years and an annual family puke fest in Benidorm. With all due respect to gay pride or whichever cause is flavour of the month people don’t actually care nor discriminate against them. Labour attempt to force feed how we should feel or act, the Tories do not. In a nutshell that is primarily why Labour are unelectable.

And who is primarily pushing the agenda of Labour being extreme leftie IRA supporters etc?
The right leaning news media sites etc? Those who DO stand to win from Tory wins and Brexit? Those who employ and give funds and loans to politicians?
Look for yourself at who funds Farage and Johnson etc. There is smoke and false reporting against them of course, but there has been some substantiated by proper inquiries.
Then count how many claims there are against Starmer (and even Corbyn!) and then find how many are held up.
Tell me they are all the same if you want. I don`t see the evidence for that.