A& e waiting times

Never knew it was this bad , arrived at Grantham at midnight ( to be told there shut ) but as really bad they looked after me , 2 am transferred by ambulance to Lincoln , 7.56 & still waiting to see doctor( just done bloods ) , one woman has just gone home after 16 1/2 hrs , young lass is still waiting after 12 hrs

C

2C967590-5968-433F-A3B3-2DBB8D39EF4A.jpeg

Now on a ward , just as you think your taking a step forward , you take 10 back

Why don’t you go private?

Wish you well, Dozy.

Blimey! dozy, Good luck. It was manic at Bolton A&E last month as the other nearest A&E at Wigan was turning people away & said life or death situations only as they couldn’t cope. I’m not sure if things are back to normal there but all those people were coming to Bolton A&E & waiting times went through the roof.

good luck dozy i know only too well how long hospital waits are, hopefully they get you sorted out and ship shape again in no time

Thankyou all , ward was s.e.a.u , didn’t mean anything to me but found out when my girl arrived it’s surgical emergency admission unit , which had me worried but it was just because Ae was so busy , there was a bit of confusion as I’d been treated at Grantham , where there was meant to be no Ae , should of been taken straight to Lincoln , but as 2/3 hr wait on a ambulance I ended up at Grantham
Loads of tests / scans , still not sure what’s going on ( there not sure ) , confined to a wheel chair / bed ,
It’s life I guess , I’m getting on now so you’d expect things , just thought I was getting on top of things , but this has set me back , but I’m with the best & if any one can find the answers I’m sure they will