Medical issues

Hi. Hoping someone can help. It is looking like I will have my D licence revoked by DVLA for high blood pressure. They tell me based on information I gave to them, I do not meet the fitness to drive (this information was 2 readings where bottom number was 100 and 101). They requested a final 3 readings to decide the matter - one has been bottom number of 100, the second had a bottom number of 98 or 99. I have just started a higher dose of medication. Al other blood pressure readings are in limit - even a 24-hour hospital monitor averaged 138/88, and DVLA was aware of this before they said I do not meet the requirements for D licence. Issue 1) is this right, as eyesight ok, ECG normal, readings are so slightly above and only on 1 number, and all other readings are ok? Issue 2) I drive a 12-seater minibus using my D licence (not sure of its weight). I am paid wages, do not possess a specific D1 test pass. I obviously have an unrestricted B licence. If I lost my D licence, can I still drive this minibus for work on any other licensing rules? Has anyone got advice regarding this, or my blood readings that don’t seem to match DVLA’s requirements, please? Thanks very much in advance.

DVLA usually give you time to sort out BP issues, so get on to your doctor for help asap. Good luck.

I had a medical ( nurses part ) yesterday , they used , wrote down the 2 nd reading ,my first on was 178 ( first number ) which was very close to 180 limit ( nurse said if it was 180 I’d be on way up hospital
I should be ok on bp for medical but as diabetics have a bp limit of 139 I believe I’ve now have to fill out chart for week then nurse thinks I’ll have to take bp tablets

Having to do this for week , not sure if having to take bp medication will affect lisense , not really gone into that , hopefully not as bp is ok for lisense , just too high as diabetic
NB , did nurse tell you too sit for 5 mins , not talking whilst doing bp as that got my 1 st reading of 178 down to 165
Hope you get sorted