Portable Infrared Sauna

I’ve been struggling with a bad back for years now. Luckily I’ve been able to manage the symptoms as I recognise when it’s starting to flare up. If i don’t get it in time it completely knocks me out of action for about 2-3 days. Just layed up on the bed or even on the floor boards.

I’ve been using sauna to help relieve inflammation and relax the muscles around the area. It works great when there’s easy access to a sauna. But when I’m away from home it can be difficult to get to one without having to take a de tour. Too much hassle really.

Is there anyone out there with experience of portable heating units? Like infrared mats or wraps that you can wrap around your back and get some serious heat in? If i could get a heating device that works well and can be taken on the road or used when driving that would be great. I’m looking for something lightweight that won’t take up much space.

These are the kind of things i’m talking about. They look like a wrap that wraps around your body - homesaunaheaven.com/best-infrar … a-blanket/
Are they any good? Would there be enough heat off them for back pain do you think?

The look like the kind of thing that could be easily taken on the road. It’s the portability that sells it for me. Something that can be rolled up looks good.

have you tried a wheat bag ? bung it in the microwave for approx 90 secs . get them for about £5