COVID 19. .... Coronavirus

Her`s a couple of links, for facts, advice etc.
nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
who.int/emergencies/disease … th-busters

Franglais:

D

Daughter tested Friday at 14.30 & was negative , 19.30 Monday positive though line very faint , recently had booster so looks like doing job , still got it but much milder symptoms, said just a tickly cough
I’ve / wife have had all jabs / boosters & have both tested positive for covid but very mild symptoms
Mate who refused jabs etc , ended up in hospital but is out now , but still not his self , his mrs said I told the bloody idiot , but would he listen ha ha , she has had jabs / boosters etc
Maybe we’ve been lucky & had a milder stain , but still glad I took docs / daughters / mrs advice to have jabs

Franglais:

My wife ( nhs ) has a back to work meeting with hr & manager over a month off with shingles , and 2 weeks with covid , should be a good laugh as her manager said she couldn’t come back to work until she had 2 clear covid tests( results of covid tests were sent to her daily ) , nhs policy apparently , now apparently they want to know why she was off
They said she could bring a colleague, union rep , but when mrs said she’d like to bring me there was a firm no , we have had words over phone before
More wasting time when the time would be better spent doing her job