SMART TECHNOLOGY, EMFs POTENTIAL HEALTH CONCERNS

Hello,

I have been doing much reading of late surrounding the very real possibility that electromagnetic frequencies given off by phones, wireless communications, bluetooth and other forms of smart technologies are extremely hazardous to health particularly for those who suffer form Electromagnetic Sensitivity (electro-sensitive).Electro-sensitivity is a condition not yet recognised by the medical establishment in the UK, but it is recognised in Sweden. It’s symptoms include:

headaches
insomnia
dizziness
irritability
fatigue
heart palpitations
nausea
loss of appetite
feeling of discomfort
poor concentration
memory loss
and neuropsychiatric problems such as depression.

Using a meter that detects electromagnetic fields I find that smart motorways appear to be very high on the scale and with technology such as trackers, bluetooth devices, smart tacographs, GPS systems and many motion or parking sensors that may appear on new age trucks, I have found that the cab of a heavy duty commercial vehicle to be a cesspit of potentially harmful electro pollution. Has the industry carried out any safety tests on this technology? What are the short term and long term affects of being around so much non-ionising radiation? There are many scientists that link this technology to cancer and I want to get a clearer understanding. If there is anyone who feels they may be experiencing some of these symptoms (I appreciate they are quite general and often relate to driving anyway) or feel that these symptoms have been exacerbated since, for example, using bluetooth devices or trackers, then please reply to this post. If you have any further information, please let me know.