Prostate problems

dozy:

lancpudn:

dozy:

lancpudn:
This radiotherapy is playing havoc with my toilet needs, I’m still really struggling to empty my bladder & now I’m constipated, It’s a miserable time at present. :cry:

Not good lancpun , I know there doing it for the best but you do wonder , but keep going , hopefully it will be all worth it

No improvement at all, It’s never been as bad to empty my bladder, It’s agony. Now having to go to the toilet over a dozen times per night & passing very little urine.
I told them yesterday I can hardly pee at all now so they’ve given me some new meds today, Tamsulosin to take before I go to bed, It was either this or go to Bolton A&E to have a catheter fitted & a very looooooong wait time. Since Wigan A&E stopped taking any one in there because they’re overrun other than life or death situations they’re all coming to Bolton A&E.
Three more days to go for radiotherapy at Christies Salford.

I’ve had the 6 times in the night & it catches up on you , so understand how you feel , I still have the odd night but we’re convinced it’s diabetis more than prostrate , it’s easy for me to just say keep going but I told them they can take it away before I have another biopsy , so real credit to you lancupn , and I hope things get easier

Cheers dozy, Hallelujah ! This Tamsulosin medication works a treat, One tablet half an hour before bed & I can now empty my bladder, I had the best nights sleep for months & only got up once through the night, I wonder why they didn’t prescribe me this before!!! What a relief though.