Prostate problems

lancpudn:
I’m in a spin at present with all these appointments coming at once after nothing seemed to be happening, Bolton Christies rang me today concerning the hormone injection I didn’t get at my local clinic because of a mess up in communications.
I’ve to pick this hormone injection med up at the Bolton hospital pharmacy & take it over to the Christie dept & get my jab done there any time on the 13th December. Pity it couldn’t be the 12th as I’ll be there at urology & could have killed two birds with one stone but hey ho.
She asked me which GP practice I’m with & when I told her she said Ah! we’ve had trouble before with this practice regards treatment appointments & she will be sending them a strongly worded letter. Full week of appointments next week then. :smiley:

Have you asked if they can do both treatments on same day , wife often gets blood tests from doctors / hospital to both done at hospital , Boston/ Lincoln / p/bro appointments to Grantham , sleaford diabetic eye clinic to Grantham , mri scan at Boston to Grantham
Been told for years that my doctors doesn’t do sat appointments , mrs has got me a 10.30 appointment for sat this week
Must admit other than original examination by doc they’ve had no input where prostrate is concerned , Boston / Grantham, Lincoln hospital have done everything , I guess they just send a report of results / procedures carried out to doctors .
And on my last diabetic review at doctors she went on about amputations after doing foot / leg check so I’d rather be cared for by hospital as they try and heal you not want to chop you bloody toes / feet off !!
Good news though lancpun , hope it continues for your