Prostate problems

dozy:
My urology nurses have said over the last 2 years if I struggle peeing , pee a lot there is medication available , but I’ve left it as 99% of the time I’m ok .
Not sure if they’d issue you with it lancupn as you’re under treatment , whereas I’m just under surveillance, watch & wait , think that’s what they call it
But maybe worth mentioning , it’s even on last consultants letter , refused offer of medication as coping ok ( rough wording )

It’s becoming comic capers with these appointments! I turns up on the dot for this three monthly hormone injection at my local clinic (after being told DO NOT miss this injection date) & the district nurse there know bugger all about it, Nothing on their computer system about my referral to have this injection here from Christies oncology dept :imp: Even after speaking to these very people here a month before my appointment to make sure they knew about it & it was them that gave me this time & date appointment.

Been ringing Bolton Urology dept & the Christies oncology dept at Salford trying to find out what’s going on & told we will ring you back, Still bleeding waiting since yesterday morning. :smiling_imp: